Crosman Customer Service is.....

Started by arkmaker †, January 11, 2012, 06:02:44 PM

arkmaker †

Top Rate!  :-* :-* 2 thumbs up and if I had 3, I would give it! That good of an experience with the gal I ordered parts from!

Just placed an order for a new 1077 trigger and a couple of 357 seals. Very kind gal and the parts with shipping were less than 10 bucks. I can't say enough about how nice it is to talk with a real person who has the right job and likes what they are doing. Crosman better treat her right!!!!

Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

grumpy

Crosman may have some manufacturing issues right now but their customer service is the best ! Its what keeps me buying their products.

Dave

Draxx

My experience has not matched yours. I ordered a steel breech on 1/2/12, understanding I would receive shipping details in 3-5 days. I contacted the admittedly nice gal at Crosman on 1/9/12 to inquire about my order and was informed "that should have gone out, wonder why it didn't ship yet?" She told me they had 54 in stock and "she would get it out today".

Here we are on 1/11/12 and still no email confirming it has shipped.

I doubt I will purchase from them again, and will probably rely on third party vendors.

ceejay

I don't believe they send email acknowledgements, but I'm willing to bet it WILL get shipped - yes, she is that good  8)
Crosman 150 - 357 - 3576 - 1377 - M417
Crosman 1077
Gamo PT-85
Remington 1911RAC

Squallywally

Quote from: Draxx on January 11, 2012, 07:59:54 PM
My experience has not matched yours. I ordered a steel breech on 1/2/12, understanding I would receive shipping details in 3-5 days. I contacted the admittedly nice gal at Crosman on 1/9/12 to inquire about my order and was informed "that should have gone out, wonder why it didn't ship yet?" She told me they had 54 in stock and "she would get it out today".

I doubt I will purchase from them again, and will probably rely on third party vendors.

Their policy has always been 7-10 days. And thats business days.  1/2/12 was a holiday, Official New Year's Day, today is 1/11/12, this is only the 7th business day.  Be patient, Its a great American Company.

I have ordered from them countless times and have never received any shipping info. It would be nice to get it. But it always has arrived in the 7-10 day time period. 1/16/12 will be your 10th day. I would give it till then,

...and if you decide to exclude them from your patronage, it will be unfortunate, they are the BEST resource for parts for your gun,
I understand you are anxious to get your parts, but ask anybody here, even using 3rd party sellers, there is going to be a wait.
Especially if you are buying from the guys who make custom parts.
You will probably have to wait until their free time to make it for you let alone ship it to you.

arkmaker †

Quote from: Draxx on January 11, 2012, 07:59:54 PM

Heck Drax, 10 days is nothing! This ain't McDonalds dive thru we're talking about!!  ;D ;D Also, they never asked me for my email on the phone so I know I won;t get a receipt. When I ordered my steel breech online, I did not get one either and I think I put my email addy in there.....but low and behold, the breech showed up all in good time.
Your breech will show up, I have no doubt.

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Draxx

Oh, it is not a huge deal, I am not in a huge rush. I guess I had perhaps unrealistic expectations from the rants about their fast service both on here and other sites.

I suspect next time, my better bet is to cal in my order rather then online order, suspect less gets lost in the shuffle that way. :)

0351_Vet

x2 Their policy has always been 7-10 days. And that's business days.

My experiences have always been good.  :-*

Marauder  .25 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot & Marauder P-Rod
Disco .22 / Leapers 3-12x44mm AO  Mil-Dot / Disco Sleeper Carbine
Katana .22 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot
2260 / CCS 2400KT / 2300KT / 1701 / 1377 / 1322 / EB22 / Benji 132 / Benji 422

<'((((><      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

joe k

i placed a order this am using the 15% off will see how long it takes.
the lady that took my order was great.
joe

Bruce46

Customer service is the best I've ever incountered. On several occasions I've recieved a part that was in error and when I called Cman I was told to just keep the part at no charge. Additionally I don't know of any other company that helps its customers mod their products.

Crosshairs

Quote from: Bruce46 on January 15, 2012, 02:34:18 PM
Customer service is the best I've ever incountered. On several occasions I've recieved a part that was in error and when I called Cman I was told to just keep the part at no charge. Additionally I don't know of any other company that helps its customers mod their products.
I think i will order a bunch of stuff and call cman and tell them they sent the wrong parts  ;D JK
                                                           Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Viking

Would be great if they sold outside of USA to, they direct me to my local importer witch is incompetent as hell. >:(
When you have to kill a man,
it costs nothing to be polite.
- Winston Churchill

TENDERFOOT

I have nothing but good things to say for them. A barrel that I ordered was over 3 weeks I called, their must have been a mistake it never got to the picker,this is one person doing this I was told.Anyway I had it the very next day,they overnight shipped it to me. I wasent expecting that,I was not in a rush as a matter of fact I didn't get around to installing it for another Month or so. But it made me a customer for life. :)
Take Care,
Don Selph

arkmaker †

Quote from: Crosshairs on January 15, 2012, 02:46:41 PM
I think i will order a bunch of stuff and call cman and tell them they sent the wrong parts  ;D JK
                                                           Mike
I thought you and Carl would have a direct line to the President of Crosman by now with all the parts you guys order!! I would like to work there, so next time you talk to him, see if they would consider moving down south, so I can stay warm in the winter!
:D :D ;)

NorthStaR

Quote from: Viking on January 15, 2012, 02:51:23 PM
Would be great if they sold outside of USA to, they direct me to my local importer witch is incompetent as hell. >:(

X2! Until then it's third parties. I'd also like Crosman to keep the US prices if they did ship abroad! US guys get a bargain!  ;)
Double-tap!

Crosman: Western 45, Western Shiloh 1861, 766, *Mk1*, 2250b Crosmods, AS2250XT Quickshot Repeater, 2240 Bling Star,
                1322 Folding Camo Sniper, Bling EB22, 2250b Violin TDR, W-2250, Crosshairs Special 1377SD, 2550 Carbine & still counting...

In progress: BNM BSA 2260 Repeater, SS Subcompact Stubby 22xx, 2 x 600, and .... and ....