Well now I have been convinced I need a setup from BNM!

Started by cpu77, January 24, 2012, 02:03:34 PM

cpu77

Ok so I really like BNM Breech/Shroud/Magazine!   It will fit my 13XX right? 

Now I need to decide .25 or .22 cal
Barrel Length 10.25",  12", 14" or 16" Barrel

The issue with the .25cal is the barrel seems to increase the price alot.  Not to mention the pallets are very pricey.  I just want to kill chipmunks:)    I would say if I can hit a pop can at about 30yrds I would be happy.  Thoughts?  I dont want a 24" barrel.  Just seems too long.  I have a rifle already.   I will be using a wire stock witch 14-15" of LOP.  Not mention I personally like the looks of the shorter barrel.

In closing I want to say thank you to all who reply to my posts.  I belong to many firearm and car boards but the air gun people are by far the nicest I have ever meant.  I never hear anyone just say SEARCH or flame someone for not knowing!  Some boards you hate to ask a question because 3yrs ago someone did already and they let you know it!

grumpy

If you asking should you go .22 or .25 I would vote .22 Its much more economical and .25 is way overkill for chipmunks.

eric

Quote from: grumpy on January 24, 2012, 03:54:05 PM
If you asking should you go .22 or .25 I would vote .22 Its much more economical and .25 is way overkill for chipmunks.
x2 or even .20  :-\ :)
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

cpu77

breakfastchef

I see no reason the BNM stuff would not fit a 13xx tube. Just email Sergio for confirmation.

In carbine configuration, I like a 14"-18" barrel. With a TKO carbon fiber muzzle brake you would have a very stealthy shooter.

Larry

AZAG

I asked Sergio about this earlier and the repeater breech will fit on the 13xx.  If you're set on 25 cal you can get a repeater breech that takes the Marauder 25 barrel so cost shouldn't be too bad.

T191032

Quote from: cpu77 on January 24, 2012, 05:14:41 PM
Will 14" be a large enough barrel for .22?

The 14.6" was the length I selected for my first Crosman Custom Shop 2300KT pistol, in .22.
It ain't like it used to be but, eh, it's do.

cpu77

Oh my it came today!  It looks incredible pics will becoming!   I went with .22  With a 15 1/8" barrel shroud.  Now I just need to buy a barrel!   I cant wait!     

tinker

Congrats on the new parts!  The new 1322 will be fun :-*
(Tinker)
If it's not broken then modify it!