My C-41

Started by Sardine, January 29, 2012, 03:58:14 AM

Sardine

Well, it's accurate enough for a bb gun but the magazines suck beans. I fill them up & before I can get them into battery they unload. I'm not happy camper about that. I have to reload them about a third of the time. That & the grips are flaking off the paint big time already & that it does not have adjustable sights on it is enough for me to not reccommend this pistol. I'd go for the Daisy at wally's'. It has a built in magazine that works just fine. Like you have  heard me say before I don't know why anyone makes anything without an adjustable sight.
Regards, Sardine.

Crosshairs

How old is it maybe you should return it. I have a C41 for over a year now and it works fine.
                                                       Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Sardine

It's only about 2 years old. I like it except for the magazine spitting out the bb's before it goes into the pistol. I don't really care that much about the flaking paint . I contacted Crosman & they said they would send me a replacement handle but I declined. Not that big a deal for me. It might be just one bad magazine for the c41 spitting. That Daisy I referred to ain't so good after last weekend. It has a terrible trigger pull. It was giving the wife fits. She couldn't hit the target with it & I see why. I can handle it but she can't. I don't like it either. I'll mess with the extra magazines I just found for the c41 & post again. May try a trigger job on the Daisy.