Thing's I realy hate

Started by C Mellon, March 03, 2012, 01:47:14 AM

bgmcgee

Quote from: mudduck48 on August 22, 2015, 03:16:20 AM
"He" is going to jail. Bubba will take care of him. :P :P
He/she I'll bet don't see ne jail time. Anyways which jail do you put it in? The crash happened when it was Bruce but now it's a so called woman.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

Mitch

Since he/she would be in a California Prison, We will pay for gender reassignment. Thanks Moonbeam

mudduck48

I hate it when you all get off the subject. :P
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Brutuz

I hate it when I'm not at home when new rifles and a mint old pistol are being delivered
My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

airriflenut

Keep going Charlie...let it all out!!

I used to hate wine but my wife introduced my palette to some nice stuff lately, maybe I need to get another bottle or two...blackberry!!  I will raise a glass to you Charlie!

My other hates are too numerous to list but I do have some likes, too.
Sterling

Nuts about airguns and just nuts in general...but I'm medicated.

agninja

California DMV. If you've ever had the displeasure, you'll know what I'm talking about.
Black air pistols matter.

mudduck48

The last time I went there, I got on the computer and made an appointment. I was in and out in 12min. with my new drivers license.  :-* 

agninja

Quote from: mudduck48 on August 26, 2015, 03:11:21 AM
The last time I went there, I got on the computer and made an appointment. I was in and out in 12min. with my new drivers license.  :-*
You lucked out then. When I got my license I had to argue with the manager disputing the fact that you need a birth certificate to get a drivers license. After failing to be able to show me anywhere on the dmv website which said it was required (which she said was there) she eventually let me take the test. And despite having an appointment I waited over an hour.

The written test was crazy. I passed first time, but there were people who were cycling back into the line who apparently failed multiple times. Some people were just camped out that test desk. Some of the screens weren't even on. Old people standing there talking to each other about how they couldn't "figure it out". ??? Then the overworked staff had to come over and show them how to push the start button. It's the button that says "start" btw.  :-*

mudduck48

I took a 5 question test and passed. Took the eye test, they took my picture and out the door I go with my new license.  ;D

agninja

Quote from: mudduck48 on August 26, 2015, 05:16:17 AM
I took a 5 question test and passed. Took the eye test, they took my picture and out the door I go with my new license.  ;D
The test I took was a lot more questions than that and they didn't give you a license there, they mail it to you.

KevinP

:o Boston drivers ,  on par with Baltimore ...   :o
Kevin
Albany, New York

Tater

I just got a notice to renew my license online. No eye test or written test, just pay up.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

mudduck48

I hate it when someone posts a gun for sale and they start out with "estate sale find". You got the gun for next to nothing and now you want top dollar for it. I don't care where you found it, please do not tell me. >:(

rangerfredbob

I'm with ya there duck, that irks me too. I bought a wood stove insert for my house off of craigslist this summer (don't laugh too hard, it's a great time to buy winter stuff :)) and they guy wanted $750 and wouldn't budge, he left the $150 price tag on it from when he got it from the Salvation Army Re-Store... I bought it anyway because it was well over $2000 worth of stuff but still...
Near McMinnville, Oregon

Have me many an airgun :), count is 102 now...

I hate it when my body wears out before I'm finished using it.  :)
Stranded in California.