I can't take much more

Started by C Mellon, March 09, 2012, 06:15:29 AM

1377x

closed mouths dont get fed

Viking

Quote from: Crosshairs on March 09, 2012, 02:03:23 PM
I hate illegal immigrants.  ;D
                         Mike

What's wrong with you? Why only the illegal ones? Man I hate everyone who is not a Germanic.

:D
When you have to kill a man,
it costs nothing to be polite.
- Winston Churchill

Viking

I hate my mother to, thats how freaking cool I am. Now you know.

And C Mellon, you should have my job, two days ago I had a costumer complaining about a product. ten min in to the heated discussion, I asked when and who sold the item to here and she say: Oh, I didn't buy it here.  ???
- Winston Churchill

1377x

this isnt the hate thread
this i cant take it thead

woody67

I hate when people post in the wrong thread like that. Wait a minute...

Viking

Well, I hate when people can't take it, specially when they cant take even an hours on the tower of power.
- Winston Churchill

arkmaker †

I can't take this thread...no more!
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Brutuz

Quote from: 1377x on March 09, 2012, 09:09:09 PM
great idea, Brutuz!!

The pic + a reciprocal link could help a lot  :-*
My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

grumpy

Tell em you don't talk to stupid people and stop. They probably wont get it an want to know how much that cost  ;D

cheewee

hey Mr mellon
do you have any co2 carts to fit my 1377? regular ones wont fit  :)
jeff

people take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness.
just because they are not on your road doesnt mean there lost.

1377x

mudduck48

This is a cool thread. But, I see that Mr. Mellon has not been on this forum since June 05- 2013. Even the best come and go. :(
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

beerhippy

You can see these kind of questions on Pyramid Air's website.  This would drive me crazy too.  People can have all the info staring them in the face and not see it. 

Hey Charles, thanks for the solid hammer and long probe bolt - really nice stuff!
Man, that was close!

airriflenut

Quote from: Brutuz on March 09, 2012, 09:03:09 PM
Putting a pic of a 13xx up on the page might help
http://mellonair.myfreesites.net/index.php?p=1_11_FT-Piston-Valves

or one like this:

I agree with Brutuz, some folks can understand if they can see pickshures of wut is wut...never mind, I forgot that even my sister has problems using her washing machine that has written instructions AND illustrations on the freakin' lid!!!
Sterling

Nuts about airguns and just nuts in general...but I'm medicated.

Randall Wells

Quote from: C Mellon on March 09, 2012, 06:15:29 AM
Every once & awhile someone comes along that really tests my self control. As some know I have a playful, even cruel sense of humor. Here's the email " I have a 2240, how much more power will I get with a flat top piston & valve?' Me "you don't do that for your gun. It's a mod for 1377" Next email. "so if I send my valve how long does it take to cut & port?" Me "you can't do that mod on a 2240" Next "do I send my valve, then pay? or do I pay first?"  I try not to screw with guys just starting out, but I don't know how much longer I can hold back.
Karma, Charlie.
" I don't need no arms around me, and I don't need no drugs to calm me.I have seen the writing on the wall. Don't think I need anything at all "