Connecticut airgun show

Started by KevinP, May 01, 2012, 11:42:32 AM

sandpiper

Quote from: DJammer on June 05, 2012, 05:52:10 PM
BTW if any of you that are going just happen to see a Crosman 400 repeater magazine for less than $30, pick it up and I'll buy it from you.

Eyes will be open.

arkmaker †

Quote from: KevinP on June 05, 2012, 08:47:15 PM
:) You are only 24 hours away ... what's the issue ???    ;)

Well if it were just me to think about, I might just jump a flight up there for the weekend, but............wife, work and some explaining to do when the new shooter shows up in the post make this show not do-able this year!!
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

1377x

Quote from: arkmaker on June 06, 2012, 02:24:03 AM
Well if it were just me to think about, I might just jump a flight up there for the weekend, but............wife, work and some explaining to do when the new shooter shows up in the post make this show not do-able this year!!
just mow the lawn on delivery day intercept it before it goes to the door.then mix it with the rest ;D ;D
closed mouths dont get fed

arkmaker †

That's somewhat close to the plan, but I always get caught. And this one is one she will notice.

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Xgecko

Funny I use that same technique with skateboards...thankfully I have a couple of storage areas and as long as I juggle enough she who is all knowing doesn't inform me that she's caught on
The earth without ART is just "eh"

1377x

i know we are going off topic
my neice pays more attention to my guns than others
when she sees me with a gun she will come over look at it and say thats a new gun are you going to work on it,too?
that usually gives me away,then ill say im working on it for a friend.all eyes then rotate the other direction ;D
closed mouths dont get fed

KevinP

Quote from: eric on June 05, 2012, 04:37:34 PM
i will try for breakfast might be a bit late though --- if you see a car --- white crown vic(ex-sheriff) with green vermont plates i'm  where ever the car is

cool  :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

KevinP

Quote from: sandpiper on June 05, 2012, 03:04:26 AM
Windsor Diner at 9:00 A.M.  :-*

me , Eric, and Sandpiper ... who else ....   ???
Kevin
Albany, New York

sandpiper

Quote from: KevinP on June 07, 2012, 11:27:46 PM

Last call ....

eric

TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

sandpiper

Is anyone familiar with the George Washington Bridge traffic in NY? I don't want to hit it at the wrong time, as if there's a right time  ???

BerkshireHunter

Quote from: KevinP on June 07, 2012, 11:27:46 PM
I will try to make the show, even though I've bought more airguns than I need lately. :-X  And I'll try to make the 9 breakfast, (green grand am.) But no promises on that, I've been real busy with work and other "issues" lately. sigh.

KevinP

Quote from: sandpiper on June 08, 2012, 02:22:04 AM
Is anyone familiar with the George Washington Bridge traffic in NY? I don't want to hit it at the wrong time, as if there's a right time  ???

I would think before 6am or after 7pm ....
Kevin
Albany, New York

sandpiper

Quote from: KevinP on June 08, 2012, 06:51:15 AM
I would think before 6am or after 7pm ....

Uh Oh, I gueess 4-5 isn't going to work. Maybe I'll kill some time at a rest stop or something  8)

arkmaker †

As I remember it, traffic moves along pretty good, unless there is an accident. 4-5 pm and you are hitting the rush hour.