13xx Schematic

Started by Nightsniper52, May 24, 2012, 02:10:00 AM

Nightsniper52

Where could I find a Schematic for 13xx series with the Names of the part??
You can get the part# at Crosman but it would be nice to know what its called.      Thanks Jeff :)

breakfastchef

Go to the Crosman website and click the link called 'Download Manual/Parts Diagram' at the bottom. Search for the EVP of the gun you are looking for.
Larry

1377x

good question!
i thought there was an old evp for the first gen 1377 at the end of the pdf manual there was part numbers with the name of the part
not much has changed since then
thats where i found out the transfer port was called a sleeve and the seal a gasket
ill see if i can find it

Quote from: breakfastchef on May 24, 2012, 02:27:14 AM
Go to the Crosman website and click the link called 'Download Manual/Parts Diagram' at the bottom. Search for the EVP of the gun you are looking for.
he is looking for the name of the part.if i am reading his post right he knows the numbers
closed mouths dont get fed

Nightsniper52

Quote from: breakfastchef on May 24, 2012, 02:27:14 AM
I know how to get Part#s I would like to learn the Names of the Parts.  Also if I get lost in refitting I have something to tell me where it go's Thanks Jeff  :)

1377x

the om covers the outside
parts of the gun they have the parts listed by name in the beginning
as for the insides we can probably make a list

breakfastchef

I misunderstood the OP's question. Weird how the 2240 and 1377 pistol diagrams do not have a parts name list. Perhaps it was an oversight.
Larry

1377x

i know the ones at the repair shops have a price list probably the names of the parts,too.
ill check the next time i go to the shop.i think i need another 1701p gf/tg

Nightsniper52

Hey its OK,alot of time I don't make things clear  :-*  I was thinking like a Pic of a 13xx series that had been opened up and arrows pointing to the different Parts with their names.  It would be a excellent learning tool for newbies like me.   Thanks again,Jeff   :)

cmj21973

Here you go.  Prices listed are not current prices.
I have PDF files, PM an email address and I'll send them.

1377x

thats what im talking about!
just match it up to the evp! most if not all numbers are current aven if they arent it an (a) or something that seperates the number

cmj21973

Here's the latest one from the pdf file I have.

Nightsniper52

Quote from: cmj21973 on May 24, 2012, 07:08:51 AM
Here's the latest one from the pdf file I have.
I think this is Great!  I think the Moderators should make this a Sticky.  Its a Great tool for everyone.   Thanks Jeff   :-*

1377x

Quote from: Nightsniper52 on May 25, 2012, 08:42:06 AM
I think this is Great!  I think the Moderators should make this a Sticky.  Its a Great tool for everyone.   Thanks Jeff   :-*
we can run it across the boss
i think this as a sticky would serve the forum well!