hooked

Started by akula8608, June 25, 2012, 11:13:12 PM

akula8608

Well....broke down and bought me a chrony this morning. Guess that means I'm addicted.
U.S. Navy Submarine Force 1986-2008

KevinP

Quote from: akula8608 on June 25, 2012, 11:13:12 PM
Well....broke down and bought me a chrony this morning. Guess that means I'm addicted.

for sure !!!  don't shoot it >>>>   :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

1377x

congrats!
have some fun with it and your gun!
like kp says dont shoot it!
closed mouths dont get fed

farrlarr

I'm not going to claim that the following is original with me since I have seen it posted by various people in several forums.  Having said that, however:

There are two types of shooters, those who have already shot their chrony and those who will shoot their chrony sooner or later.   ;D
Larry in Idaho

"A man's got to know his limitations."

1377x

Quote from: farrlarr on June 26, 2012, 02:41:36 AM
I'm not going to claim that the following is original with me since I have seen it posted by various people in several forums.  Having said that, however:

There are two types of shooters, those who have already shot their chrony and those who will shoot their chrony sooner or later.   ;D
im both not ashamed to admit it as you can see more than once

eric

Quote from: farrlarr on June 26, 2012, 02:41:36 AM

yuppers   :o :-[ :P ;) :)
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

AZAG

If you are going to be doing any serious modding...or humerous modding for that matter, a chrony is a must have item.  Congrats!

cheewee

congrats, i know how you feel, pick mine up tomorrow.
jeff

people take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness.
just because they are not on your road doesnt mean there lost.

1377x

if you need cheap indoor lighting
http://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php/topic,964.0.html
or
do something like this
$5 light set up

i can say the only error i get with this light set up when i miss a sensor.i set up a target backdrop at the center of the sensors, if i dont hit
the bulls eye with every shot i get an error.there will be a hole off the bullseye showing i missed

Fronzdan

Yep, I use those lights too.  I hold em up with a couple of powerful magnets on the sunshades.