Hello Im new to air guns 1st post just bought a 1377c

Started by kb2rocket, August 15, 2012, 10:27:41 PM

kb2rocket

meanwhile I am stalking the mailbox waiting for santa aka the UPS guy to bring my new toy  :-*

targettgii

If I spend $70 to *80 every 2 weeks that's with in reason right I've only paid for my pistol maybe 3 more than likely 4 times maybe more gotta check my receipts. No I better not think it's more than that now that I think about it.But it does shoot really well and I haven't even put all the parts on it yet.

Tom

Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

BDS

Quote from: targettgii on August 17, 2012, 03:51:55 AM
If I spend $70 to *80 every 2 weeks that's with in reason right I've only paid for my pistol maybe 3 more than likely 4 times maybe more gotta check my receipts. No I better not think it's more than that now that I think about it.But it does shoot really well and I haven't even put all the parts on it yet.

Tom

targettgii: We are proud of you  :-* you have gone from the price shock stage to the DENIAL stage.  :D

Next up is the "if one is good then three is better stage"  ;D
Brian

targettgii

Dam right I am but I really can't complain it's right there in black and white dam LOL.Actually the prices for some parts are really pretty reasonable.
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

kb2rocket

it's been a few years but I finally got around to making some mods  I would like to get a brass threaded barrel band and a muzzle brake that I hope will also quiet it down a bit and a brass trigger shoe

mudduck48

We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

targettgii

Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

kb2rocket

Anyone know where I can get a brass barrel band the only place I have found doesn't appear to be set up for selling to people in the USA

kb2rocket

Yes they are the ones that when you fill out their order form the drop down menu has no option for the usa

Jauvesst

hmm yes you seem to be correct. kinda surprising as its normally much harder to get this stuff outside the states...

crossliner

Tater

Nice looking pistol.   :-*

I hope you can find a brass barrel band, it would look great on there.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

bgmcgee

I've ordered from gmac before with no troubles. It takes awhile but my parts made it here no problem.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"