Hello Im new to air guns 1st post just bought a 1377c

Started by kb2rocket, August 15, 2012, 10:27:41 PM

kb2rocket

just bought a Crosman 1377c
then I ordered a Grip and pumper Just like these
http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad54/Kempocat/COCO.jpg  :-\
Im sure it will lead to more mods anyways I just wanted to introduce my self and say hello

BDS

Hello Im new to air guns 1st post just bought a 1377c

I'm very sorry for you, you will be broke in no time!  :D ;D

Just kidding... welcome, and keep the mods to $50 per week if possible?  ???
Brian

RC1947

Welcome.  Well you did buy an exceptional pistol, and you seem to be on your way. RC

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

Brutuz

My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

MrRuneRebel

I just bought a 1377C also. I like it a lot. It has both power and accuracy. I like mine the way it is right out of the box. Dont think I will do anything to it, not yet anyway :)

sbcrockett

Quote from: MrRuneRebel on August 16, 2012, 09:20:53 AM
I just bought a 1377C also. I like it a lot. It has both power and accuracy. I like mine the way it is right out of the box. Dont think I will do anything to it, not yet anyway :)

i remember thinking that too...but after reading posts here and seeing the awesome pictures of other setups, that quickly changed!

BDS

Quote from: MrRuneRebel on August 16, 2012, 09:20:53 AM

Really? "You cannot resist the power of the Force Luke"... one picture (like this one) and you will be hooked  :D ;D
Brian

RC1947

Quote from: BDS on August 16, 2012, 07:34:47 PM
Really? "You cannot resist the power of the Force Luke"... one picture (like this one) and you will be hooked  :D ;D

Holy airguns!! RC

Fronzdan

Quote from: BDS on August 16, 2012, 07:34:47 PM

Omg I just soiled my pants.  That could very well be the prettiest Crosman I've ever seen.

BDS

Brian

BigErn

BDS

Brian

BigErn

RC1947