2400KT Inbound!

Started by chongman, September 20, 2012, 04:00:47 PM

chongman

Just got the email this morning, my 2400KT has shipped  :D To make things even better the last "critical" part is also on the way too!

During the wait I have ordered and rcvd a nice pile of parts for it, nearly everything I wanted with the exception of two DC Machine parts. I ran out of money  ;D
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

BDS

Yee-ha, let the build begin  :D  :-*
Brian

Crosshairs

Congrats ! finally shipped don't forget to post pics.  :-*
                                                Mike  8)
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

BigErn

1377x

closed mouths dont get fed

chongman

Thank you gents, going to be a quick build, no waiting for parts. Headed to market this weekend to lay in supplies  :-*

0351_Vet

There you go......PERFECT.......Congrats "C" man.  :-*   :-*
Marauder  .25 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot & Marauder P-Rod
Disco .22 / Leapers 3-12x44mm AO  Mil-Dot / Disco Sleeper Carbine
Katana .22 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot
2260 / CCS 2400KT / 2300KT / 1701 / 1377 / 1322 / EB22 / Benji 132 / Benji 422

<'((((><      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Brutuz

My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

onebaddj

Thats awesome! In the same boat here. Post up the pics when ya get it all put together.
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

chongman

Quote from: onebaddj on September 21, 2012, 12:33:25 AM
Thats awesome! In the same boat here. Post up the pics when ya get it all put together.

Did you order any optics?

onebaddj

Not yet. I am debating on a http://www.riflescopes.webyshops.com/Brands/All-Hawke-Rifle-Scopes/HAWKE-Varmint-Side-Focus-3-12x44-Rifle-Scope-1-2-Mil-Dot-Reticle-HK5133

Or a leapers thats basically the same for about $60 less. They are both nice and i really leaning towords the hawke because of the clearity of the glass and the thinner lines.

What you putting on yours?
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

chongman

I have this for it http://www.pyramydair.com/s/a/BSA_Essential_3_9x40_AO_Rifle_Scope_30_30_Duplex_Reticle_1_4_MOA_1_Tube/4402.

I like everything about it except it's long and heavy. It's my fault for not reading all the spec's. I did get the Custom Shop to let me have a mim sight  :)

PC77

Congrats on the new toy! Me being a newbe i did not know what 2400kt was but i figured it out sweet gun. of course while i was i played around and put together a few guns  now if i only had some money.
pc

chongman

Quote from: PC77 on September 21, 2012, 11:11:57 PM
Congrats on the new toy! Me being a newbe i did not know what 2400kt was but i figured it out sweet gun. of course while i was i played around and put together a few guns  now if i only had some money.
pc

I hear ya pc! I allocated the funds for it a month ago, today, and until the first of Oct. I'm airgun broke  ;D

BDS

Quote from: chongman on September 21, 2012, 11:22:04 PM
I hear ya pc! I allocated the funds for it a month ago, today, and until the first of Oct. I'm airgun broke  ;D

Chongman... mu-ahahaha, I'm following you Chongman...

I'm on pre-order at PA so you don't have to pay until I ship from stock on October 5 Chongman... mu-ahahaha
Brian