WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

Trophyhunter49

:) ;D  PA sent me an email today telling me my new MK-177 HAS been shipped today! ;D ;D  Happy Happy joy joy.  ;D ;D ;D

bgmcgee

Guess usps put my parts in the wrong box going to see if I get them tomorrow  :(
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: bgmcgee on May 10, 2013, 03:12:37 AM
Guess usps put my parts in the wrong box going to see if I get them tomorrow  :(
:(  Bummer  :(

quickster47 †

Quote from: bgmcgee on May 10, 2013, 03:12:37 AM

I hate that when it happens.  It like some sort of mental torture, worse than water boarding, sort of.  Okay, it's really not even close but it is still very painful.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

bgmcgee

I hear ya, I was all stoked to finally get the parts and now more hassle.  Oh well kind of reminds me of a hee-haw song.  ;D
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

agninja

Just got my replacement parts from Crosman today. I ordered 7 days ago and they told me 9-10 days, but it apparently got here early. Exactly what I ordered. Didn't even have to break a sweat.  Swapped out what I needed on the 2289 and now it's shooting like a dream. Thanks Crosman Parts department!

Black air pistols matter.

droid

Decided to send my Mac1 LD to a professional for polishing as I just never got around to doing it.

Just had a pic of the finished items on the way back to me now:

So I will post some pics in the gallery when I get it back together.
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

crossliner

Months of waiting from the US to the Phils..Got another 2 "loaded" boxes in transit they should be here June or July I hope >:(

Had no idea Ballistol was this nice and I actually like the smell.. Got three 16 ounce cans coming :-*

Now my dovetail-weaver adapters are finally here I am going to mount my Burris Fastfire on my short 2400kt :)

quickster47 †

And it is definitely so true that the waiting is the hardest part.  I feel for you brother...

Carl

In Omnia Paratus

crossliner

Quote from: quickster47 on May 10, 2013, 02:18:12 PM
And it is definitely so true that the waiting is the hardest part.  I feel for you brother...

Carl

True sir  :)

crossliner

Quote from: quickster47 on May 10, 2013, 02:18:12 PM

Carl

Btw Mr. Q I recently ordered this and a Benchmade knife as 2 of my nephews are leaving for Canada for a 2-week trip on the 20th..They are not cheap I know but I can afford them and since I cannot have very decent airguns from the US I want to splurge on a things nice and lasting that he can legally bring home..I remember you posting this particular optics or was it another brand identical to this? How do you find it? I intend to put it on 1 of my Crosmans or atop my 10/22 or my VZ58. Best regards.

http://theshootingedge.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=14_51&products_id=1055&zenid=c45f8148594e4a9673a20e8cdfce7bfd

quickster47 †

I think that is pretty much the same as my Konus red dots.  And I do love mine.  They are physically small and light but very rugged.  They also have very good optics and the red/green dots are a nice size.

I think they are a great choice.  :-*

Carl

In Omnia Paratus

the old guy

Waiting for the witness to show up.  PA says middle of next week.  Needed something to use up old stock of BBs expiration date coming up.  And Mr. Gary, that is some tease.  We'll be waiting anxiously to see when your project is put together.

Lee
I may be getting old, but I can still whip anyone twice my age and half my heavy.

Trophyhunter49

:) ;D  Happy Happy Joy Joy  The Fedex man brought my 2240 today(My 1st &as of now NOT my last) Got out of the pack gave it a colse inspection,droped a cart in and BANG!  Set some targets at 10 meters .1st was a3in. top off a jug,then a splater target. Here is the pics, Will post chrony on Sat.  Let the MODS begain!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cwlongshot

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on May 11, 2013, 12:07:52 AM
:) ;D  Happy Happy Joy Joy  The Fedex man brought my 2240 today. (My 1st &as of now NOT my last) Got out of the pack gave it a close inspection, dropped a cart in and BANG!  Set some targets at 10 meters 1st was a 3 in. top off a jug, then a splatter target. Here is the pics, will post chrony on Sat.  Let the MODS began!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

LOOKS GREAT TOO!!

I liked mine allot more than I first figured I would!!  ;) ;)

CW
BENJAMIN's: 392PA '11 • Marauder .25 • MAC1 tuned Disco .22 • 397P Nickle '81

CROSMAN's:  1389 Back Packer .20 '86 • Hawthorne M140 4th variant • 357 W/8'' '90 • 760 '75 • 1377 '13 CARBINE LOTS ''O'' Mods • 2200 Magnum '81 (First Gen) • 2100 '13 • 2240 '13 

DAISY's:  25 '10 • Red Ryder • 22X • 922

DIANA's:  34 .22 '05 (RWS)

SHERIDAN's:  Blue Streak '82  Steroid • Blue Streak '65 Steroid • Blue Streak '70 • Blue Streak '72 • C9 Blue Streak

WEBLY's:  Longbow .177 • Hurricane  .177

XISICO's:  XS60c .22 PCP