WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

Dandyfunk

That is a sweet looking rifle!!
I do not know how to "Facebook"

arkmaker †

Bluefork barrel band and trigger frame arrived today!! Might be a bit until I can mount them, but it gives me a lttle time to find the right grip  :-*
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Currahee

Well lets see today big brown knocked on my door, I wasn't home but the little lady was and he dropped off a box from the custom shop. My 2300KT is alive and well pictures will follow in a few days. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-*
we were brothers then, we are brothers now, we are brothers forever.

Dandyfunk

Good for you Currahee!! Not so much for me!!!  On line tracker for Fedex said mine would be here today, it showed that the box was less than 20 mins form the house at 7:04am!!! Waited all day..........nothing!!  Went back to the tracker and it said that an attempt was made at 9:41 pm!!!  LIAR!!!!! No package, no failed delivery notice and my three dogs did not tee off at someone approaching my door.   I made the call Fedex person was very sorry it was scheduled to be delivered by a contractor who FAILED!!! No fuss with Airgun Depot, they had it on its way real fast.... so I await the arrival of the 1377 till the morrow!!!   >:( :( >:( ???

KevinP

Quote from: Dandyfunk on June 06, 2013, 07:57:29 AM
Good for you Currahee!! Not so much for me!!!  On line tracker for Fedex said mine would be here today, it showed that the box was less than 20 mins form the house at 7:04am!!! Waited all day..........nothing!!  Went back to the tracker and it said that an attempt was made at 9:41 pm!!!  LIAR!!!!! No package, no failed delivery notice and my three dogs did not tee off at someone approaching my door.   I made the call Fedex person was very sorry it was scheduled to be delivered by a contractor who FAILED!!! No fuss with Airgun Depot, they had it on its way real fast.... so I await the arrival of the 1377 till the morrow!!!   >:( :( >:( ???

That sucks ... has happened to me also ....
Kevin
Albany, New York

Crosshairs

The fedx dude must have made a left instead of a right. I had the same thing happen to me only it said delivered WHAT !! I called and they said it was a new driver 10 minutes later he came back to the house with my package. 

Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Brent

Quote from: Currahee on June 06, 2013, 02:57:35 AM
Well lets see today big brown knocked on my door, I wasn't home but the little lady was and he dropped off a box from the custom shop. My 2300KT is alive and well pictures will follow in a few days. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-*

Nice!!   :-*
Looking forward to the pics!  :)
So how long did it take, from ordering to delivery? Wondering if CCS is getting faster these days.

JEBert

Among other things, I have a Williams WGRS peep sight on the way from Midway USA.
I don't think they will tell me when it is shipped but I have some goodies coming from Crosman that should be here sometime next week.
I also have a 2400 CCS gun ordered, I'll post when it says it's shipped.
Cheers,
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

Currahee

Quote from: Brent on June 06, 2013, 04:31:46 PM
Nice!!   :-*
Looking forward to the pics!  :)
So how long did it take, from ordering to delivery? Wondering if CCS is getting faster these days.

Ordered mine on 5-13, shipped 5-31. Mine came by the way of UPS our guy is up and down our street every day so he knows most of us by name thank god for cul-d-sac's
we were brothers then, we are brothers now, we are brothers forever.

DaveB50

Currahee, that's a nice pistol.

Dandyfunk, has happened here too. Hope you get it tomorrow. :(

I got a Williams 5D SH peep sight, drill bit and tap from Midway for my '68 Blue Streak.
Crosman 1740, 12" bbl., , 1701p trigger, TKO LDC
Crosman 2260, Barracuda stock, 18"bbl., ACC LDC
Sheridan Blue Streak '68
RWS/Hammerli 850 AirMagnum .22 cal
P17
Crosman 1077

AaronMB

Does one have to receive a confirmation to post?

Thanks to you enablers kind sharers of knowledge and your priceless influence, there'll be an LDC from TKO heading my way soon...and a few necessaries from Mellon a little later this summer.

Meanwhile, a Dooms' Kit from PA will should be here "Sat 6/08."   
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." -Twain

Davio

Quote from: AaronMB on June 07, 2013, 05:13:26 AM
Does one have to receive a confirmation to post?

Thanks to you enablers kind sharers of knowledge and your priceless influence, there'll be an LDC from TKO heading my way soon...and a few necessaries from Mellon a little later this summer.

Meanwhile, a Dooms' Kit from PA will should be here "Sat 6/08."
If you want it "a little later this summer", I hope you already placed your order.   ;)
Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver. Gravy is brown.

2400KT bulk fed repeater .22
2260 .22 w/ steel breech
2250XE .22
Benjamin Discovery .22
Benjamin Marauder .25
Crosman 1077 WOOD .177
Crosman 1077 BLACK .177
Benjamin NP Trail .177
Crosman 2240 Camo .22
Crosman 2240 polished .22
Crosman 2300KT .22
Dan Wesson 8" .177
Crosman Vigilante .177
Hatsan A44PA .25
Hatsan A44W .25
Sheridan 2260
Benjamin Trail NP XL .25
Benjamin Titan NP .22
Benjamin Marauder Pistol .22
Benjamin 392 .22
Sheridan C9 PB 50th Anniversary .20
Crosman 1701-P .177

Dandyfunk

Truck came today!! Now there are two in Black!!

DaveB50

Nice pair of Pistolas you have there.  :-*
Crosman 1740, 12" bbl., , 1701p trigger, TKO LDC
Crosman 2260, Barracuda stock, 18"bbl., ACC LDC
Sheridan Blue Streak '68
RWS/Hammerli 850 AirMagnum .22 cal
P17
Crosman 1077

targettgii

Tom

Modded 1377