WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

crossliner

You are on a roll again Mr. Droid but come to think of it you don't seem to have brakes  ;)

droid

Quote from: crossliner on June 14, 2013, 01:09:21 PM
You are on a roll again Mr. Droid but come to think of it you don't seem to have brakes  ;)

;D Unfortunately for my bank balance that certainly seem to be the case.

That said I have sold a few guns, my Stealth is gone, Super10 BBK gone, Prestige KUB gone, BSA T10 Tactical gone.

Only non Crosman is my Phoenix.

With the M Rod it has got to be my last one now  :D
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

BDS

"With the M Rod it has got to be my last one now..."

:D ;D  ;D  ;D
Brian

droid

Quote from: BDS on June 14, 2013, 02:09:49 PM
"With the M Rod it has got to be my last one now..."

:D ;D  ;D  ;D

Well I have got to run out of money at sometime Brian  ;D
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

bgmcgee

My ldc came in today can you say ssssshhhhhhhhh.  ;D
More info on it at a later date. :-*
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

JEBert

I just got an email from Crosman.  My "parts gun" from the CCS has been shipped.
Yea, I ordered a 2400KT just so I can strip it for the parts.   :D
You guys might see some of the parts in September.  Oh I might post a pic of the gun between shooting it and stripping it.   :)
Cheers,
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

Crosshairs

Quote from: JEBert on June 15, 2013, 06:55:24 AM
I just got an email from Crosman.  My "parts gun" from the CCS has been shipped.
Yea, I ordered a 2400KT just so I can strip it for the parts.   :D
You guys might see some of the parts in September.  Oh I might post a pic of the gun between shooting it and stripping it.   :)
Cheers,
What's ya building Jerry.
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

AaronMB

It's a conspiracy.

The USPS is taking their time with something special from TKO; typical for the USPS now-a-days, so that's really not a surprise.

FedEx [just] added two days to a delivery after it arrived at a major hub just two hours away, though it's on its way to my local center at 3am this morning(?). So much for that steel breech and variety of .22 pellets for my new Backpacker.

And to add to it, in-stock parts will take 5 days to get shipped. Little/custom guys are busy and have lives, I understand, but waiting for in-stock parts to ship when you want to build, sucks. ;)

All part of the fun.

Time to step away from the non-boiling-pot!
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." -Twain

JEBert

Mike,
As I was mocking up my Gauntlet II gun, I discovered something I thought was pretty cool when I was fooling around with a 2250 tube.  I now have two ideas for the Gauntlet II project but didn't have enough spare parts for two guns.  When adding up how much I needed for all of the parts I would have to order, and looking at how much I had in the bank account, I decided that the CCS gun wouldn't be much more $$ and would include plenty of spares so I decided to spring for it and get some engraving on the tube to boot.
As I said, I think it is pretty cool but you'll have to wait to see it.
Cheers,
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

dan_house

Just got the tracking number for my shoebox compressor and smal tank....

Thursday seems so far away......

dr_subsonic's pneumatic research lab
The lunatic fringe of American airgunning

Southwest Montana's Headquarters for airgunning supremacy

Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

Cwlongshot

I just dropped the hammer on a Walther Talon Magnum in 25cal  Its a honest 30fpe hunter for me!!  :-* :-* :-*

CW
BENJAMIN's: 392PA '11 • Marauder .25 • MAC1 tuned Disco .22 • 397P Nickle '81

CROSMAN's:  1389 Back Packer .20 '86 • Hawthorne M140 4th variant • 357 W/8'' '90 • 760 '75 • 1377 '13 CARBINE LOTS ''O'' Mods • 2200 Magnum '81 (First Gen) • 2100 '13 • 2240 '13 

DAISY's:  25 '10 • Red Ryder • 22X • 922

DIANA's:  34 .22 '05 (RWS)

SHERIDAN's:  Blue Streak '82  Steroid • Blue Streak '65 Steroid • Blue Streak '70 • Blue Streak '72 • C9 Blue Streak

WEBLY's:  Longbow .177 • Hurricane  .177

XISICO's:  XS60c .22 PCP

agninja

Quote from: Cwlongshot on June 18, 2013, 11:53:00 AM
I just dropped the hammer on a Walther Talon Magnum in 25cal  Its a honest 30fpe hunter for me!!  :-* :-* :-*

CW
I've always wanted a 25 cal. I bet you'll enjoy it.
Black air pistols matter.

droid

Quote from: Cwlongshot on June 18, 2013, 11:53:00 AM

CW

Very nice, not that I dare sneak one into the UK  ;)
www.ratbuster.co.uk

brz-ryder †

Just got an email from Harbor Freight My mini mill was shipped out today. It`s due here in Pa. on the 24th if not before

Jim  :-*
my shooters
Crosman 2240 stock
Crosman 2240 highly modded
Crosman 2240 polished
Crosman stubby 2240
Crosman 116 x3
Crosman Vigilante
Crosman 1861 shiloh
Daisy 1140
Beeman p17
ruger mark 1
hatsan supercharger 25 in .22
Crosman heritage 2260
Crosman AS2250XT
Winchester M14

agninja

My first 1377 is out for local delivery, meaning it will be delivered TODAY! I'm itchin' to get ahold of that sucker like a heroin addict between fixes.

The only thing keeping me in check is the fact that my other mods for it still haven't been shipped, so I'll still have to wait before I can really get into this build. 
Black air pistols matter.