WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

Cwlongshot

Quote from: Cwlongshot on June 18, 2013, 11:53:00 AM
I just dropped the hammer on a Walther Talon Magnum in 25cal  Its a honest 30fpe hunter for me!!  :-* :-* :-*

CW

To go along with this....  :P :P :P  Our friends over in Ohio, at Pyramid Air have shipped be eight tins of pellets to try out!   :P :-\ :-* :-* :-* :-* :D :D

The WTM is a used gun, buying from a member over on GTA. He has done a shade tree tune on it, with a new seal and thorough cleaning ! From my reading its basically a Hatsan 125 and these are known for ''junk'' in the chamber.  :o  So that's what he was after with the ''tune'' he did not hone really just cleaned really well and installed the new name brand seal. (I cannot remember the brand) He has a number of write ups about it with crony and pellet as well as accuracy testing. He sold because he cannot hunt where he is (Texas) and simply dosen't shoot it as much as he once did. He is sending all pellets he has along with about a half a can of #3 buck shot.  Apparently its perfect for a 25 cal and shoots great!

I have been contemplating one for some time when a friend bought a Hatsan Sniper 125 in 25 I HAD TO do something!!  ;) ;)

CW
BENJAMIN's: 392PA '11 • Marauder .25 • MAC1 tuned Disco .22 • 397P Nickle '81

CROSMAN's:  1389 Back Packer .20 '86 • Hawthorne M140 4th variant • 357 W/8'' '90 • 760 '75 • 1377 '13 CARBINE LOTS ''O'' Mods • 2200 Magnum '81 (First Gen) • 2100 '13 • 2240 '13 

DAISY's:  25 '10 • Red Ryder • 22X • 922

DIANA's:  34 .22 '05 (RWS)

SHERIDAN's:  Blue Streak '82  Steroid • Blue Streak '65 Steroid • Blue Streak '70 • Blue Streak '72 • C9 Blue Streak

WEBLY's:  Longbow .177 • Hurricane  .177

XISICO's:  XS60c .22 PCP

targettgii

Very nice CW can't wait  for the review. :-* :-* :-*
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

droid

Woo Hoo my bullpup kit has arrived  :) :) :) :) :)

Yes I would love to make my own but being realistic I haven't got the kit or the skills to do it. So I just had to buy one.
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

1377x

Quote from: droid on June 19, 2013, 11:37:27 AM

Yes I would love to make my own but being realistic I haven't got the kit or the skills to do it. So I just had to buy one.
wow that looks good!!
who made the kit?
closed mouths dont get fed

KevinP

That's going to be a nice one when you get it done, hope it shoots well ...   :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

droid

Quote from: 1377x on June 19, 2013, 11:46:35 AM
wow that looks good!!
who made the kit?

A guy in Spain called Javier, I saw it when browsing for bullpups. I joined the forum he was on and just sent him an email.

I must admit I was a tad nervous sending 50% of the cost to a stranger then the balance on completion as you never know do you. As I buy and sell on the Internet I tend to assume honesty until there is an issue.

Not cheap at $470 but then again not many about that I liked.

Took about 3 weeks from order placement and I got regular updates.

Better get putting it together now, looks to be very well designed.

I will start a thread shortly with the build.
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

1377x

Quote from: droid on June 19, 2013, 11:56:50 AM
A guy in Spain called Javier, I saw it when browsing for bullpups. I joined the forum he was on and just sent him an email.

I must admit I was a tad nervous sending 50% of the cost to a stranger then the balance on completion as you never know do you. As I buy and sell on the Internet I tend to assume honesty until there is an issue.

Not cheap at $470 but then again not many about that I liked.

Took about 3 weeks from order placement and I got regular updates.

Better get putting it together now, looks to be very well designed.

I will start a thread shortly with the build.
the bull pup kits are never cheap sometimes costing more than the gun
get it together post a range report when you get a chance
closed mouths dont get fed

droid

While I was bankrupting myself on the pup I had to get a scope to match, one came up and that landed today:

It is a TacVector Gladiator 2-12x32 - pretty chunky it is too. For tactical and Law Enforcement use rated up to .50 Cal
www.ratbuster.co.uk

quickster47 †

Quote from: droid on June 19, 2013, 11:37:27 AM

Now that is some exciting news Mister Gary.  Anxious to see your results.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

breakfastchef

Most awesome purchases, Gary. Get that thing together and do a range test. Those TacVector scopes are pretty popular in your neck of the woods.
Larry

chongman

Another nice piece of kit Gary  :-*
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

eric

Quote from: droid on June 19, 2013, 12:30:54 PM
While I was bankrupting myself on the pup I had to get a scope to match, one came up and that landed today:

It is a TacVector Gladiator 2-12x32 - pretty chunky it is too. For tactical and Law Enforcement use rated up to .50 Cal
do tell more about this .....
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

crossliner

Wow Mr. Droid like I have said we are a crazy bunch  :-*

droid

www.ratbuster.co.uk

Crosshairs

Looking good Gary cant wait to see it all together.  :-*
                                   Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!