WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

droid

Here you go Mr C:

Oh bugger, that let the cat out of the bag  ;D
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

crossliner

Oh so she has a twin sister sir  ;)

Trophyhunter49

targettgii

Well you know the nicest things are in pairs CL. ;) ;D ;D ;D
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

crossliner

Quote from: targettgii on June 28, 2013, 02:24:40 AM
Well you know the nicest things are in pairs CL. ;) ;D ;D ;D

Indeed sir  ;) Here are better pics of my Blanco Negro...From the shooter's perspective they sound almost the same but if you listen from the side the UK Neil is more subdued..It's also rimfire-rated..I wonder how it would compare to the TKOs or the Neil Clauges coz I can't imagine it being more silent..

Are they not a handsome pair? Their royal lineage shows does it not?  ;)

Mr. BigErn I know what you are thinking you want to give the silver 1 more bling don't you?  :D

droid

I have had Clagues, TKOs, Hogans, Huggets, MWSS's and trust me Mr C that UK Neil is one of the most quiet ones I have had, that and the Twink.
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

crossliner

Quote from: droid on June 28, 2013, 05:28:18 PM
I have had Clagues, TKOs, Hogans, Huggets, MWSS's and trust me Mr C that UK Neil is one of the most quiet ones I have had, that and the Twink.

Lovely sir  :-* Plenty of Filipino airgunners pm'ed and asked me if I was going to sell it..They said name my price but no crossliner baby is not gonna sell it no matter what  ;) Regards.

Cwlongshot

Quote from: Cwlongshot on June 25, 2013, 11:20:29 PM
Well UPS tracking has found the barrel and its still in Texas and scheduled to be here Friday. I also see its coming signature required...
Hope the brown bugger comes when he usually does...  :o :o :o :o

CW

Its here...  It was leaning against the mail box on the front door... Right next to the note asking it not be left in plain site  ??? ??? and to be delivered to the home behind me.  :-X :-X :-X (We where not home and they are/where. ) Ooh yea... so much for ''signature required''.  :o :o :o :o

Important part is its here and no harm.  MAN THIS THING IS A BEAST!!  :P :P :P

CW

BENJAMIN's: 392PA '11 • Marauder .25 • MAC1 tuned Disco .22 • 397P Nickle '81

CROSMAN's:  1389 Back Packer .20 '86 • Hawthorne M140 4th variant • 357 W/8'' '90 • 760 '75 • 1377 '13 CARBINE LOTS ''O'' Mods • 2200 Magnum '81 (First Gen) • 2100 '13 • 2240 '13 

DAISY's:  25 '10 • Red Ryder • 22X • 922

DIANA's:  34 .22 '05 (RWS)

SHERIDAN's:  Blue Streak '82  Steroid • Blue Streak '65 Steroid • Blue Streak '70 • Blue Streak '72 • C9 Blue Streak

WEBLY's:  Longbow .177 • Hurricane  .177

XISICO's:  XS60c .22 PCP

crossliner

Quote from: droid on June 28, 2013, 05:28:18 PM

Can't believe how quite this muzzlebrake is Mr. D  :-*..I was planning to take it out tonight at 11pm  and go rat hunting at the wet market but the weather right now is not too good..I don't have to go down from my ride I will just snipe them  :)

Yesterday my nephew tried it on a  wild pigeon from 25 yards and he was so surprised because there was only the hammer sound pounding and yet the bird dropped like a stone..He was so happy he wants 1 for himself lol!

Btw this kid and I are super buddies he asked me if I want to have that CZ Slavia 634 I was eyeing last week for my birthday..I did not say yes but just thanked him though..He said just say the word and it's yours  :-* Sorry for the OT gents..Regards.

rws_53

got an email from Crosman Custom Shop on Friday...my 2300KT is on its way by UPS.

Custom 2300KT
   Engraved: made for Ross xxxxxx  x1
    Base: Base Assembly x1 
    Breech: Long Steel Breech x1 
    Barrel: 10.1" Lothar Walther M x1 
    Muzzle: Black Muzzle Brake x1 
    Grips: Walnut Target Grip (Le x1 
    Optics: Williams Peep Sight x1 
    Trigger_shoe: Black Trigger Sh x1 
    Lifetime Warranty x1

bgmcgee

Nice Rws. That's almost exactly the same one I have and I really like mine.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

droid

Quote from: crossliner on June 29, 2013, 02:24:04 PM
Can't believe how quite this muzzlebrake is Mr. D  :-*..I was planning to take it out tonight at 11pm  and go rat hunting at the wet market but the weather right now is not too good..I don't have to go down from my ride I will just snipe them  :)

Yesterday my nephew tried it on a  wild pigeon from 25 yards and he was so surprised because there was only the hammer sound pounding and yet the bird dropped like a stone..He was so happy he wants 1 for himself lol!

Btw this kid and I are super buddies he asked me if I want to have that CZ Slavia 634 I was eyeing last week for my birthday..I did not say yes but just thanked him though..He said just say the word and it's yours  :-* Sorry for the OT gents..Regards.

Yuupp ! Mr C, they are unbelievably quiet. Check with UKNeil if he ships over there, if not me and you could handle that part easily.
www.ratbuster.co.uk

crossliner

droid

Well new one on the truck for me.

A custom shortened shroud and UNF adapter for my M Rod bullpup (about 4" shorter)

A fill cap and screws from my good buddy Mr Chongman

A very special muzzle brake for my shorty gun.

Boy this OCD is hard work  ;)

Oh yes I just had another Phoenix Mk2 arrive, I let my buddy here in the UK have the last one.
www.ratbuster.co.uk

Trophyhunter49

:) :) Fainly got ALL my parts in for my two new projects!!!