WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

RC1947

Since I use cases only for storage to avoid dings and dust, I use inexpensive soft cases, usually made by Allen, or Bulldog.  In this case (no pun intended) I ordered both with a total cost of $40 including shipping from the west coast.  Will take some pics.  RC

breakfastchef

Quote from: RC1947 on July 06, 2013, 07:30:45 PM
Since I use cases only for storage to avoid dings and dust, I use inexpensive soft cases, usually made by Allen, or Bulldog.  In this case (no pun intended) I ordered both with a total cost of $40 including shipping from the west coast.  Will take some pics.  RC

Cool deal. I use cheap-o VISM cases from NCStar for the same reasons. I am always looking for decent cases.
Larry

crossliner

Quote from: WyoMan on July 06, 2013, 06:08:10 PM
Wow that looks nice CL  :-* looking forward to the range report too....

We can do a swap sir  ;)

WyoMan

Which one  ??? maybe I should build another....hmmm....ain't no maybe's about that  ;D
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

mrb02334

On the truck from Crosman,
Long steel breech kit, back packer forearm, backpacker stock, 2 sets of 1700 black grips, and a bunch of small stuff.
Jon

nomobux

My 2nd 2400KT  18" in .22 to go with the same in .177.  It's 3 days out. Scope, TKO & bipod are getting restless waiting.
" I GOTTS NOMOBUX "

KevinP

My p17 is  Being Packaged , thanks to all you enablers ....   :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

Cwlongshot

Question on AG DEPOT orders.  Do you guys usually get a delivery estimate with fed ex?  Mine says N/A. I sent a note to AG for clarifications.

YES, I did order thru the holiday (Placed 7/2) so maybe that's all it is. Its not late, I just checked the tracking and saw that N/A and was wondering.

CW
BENJAMIN's: 392PA '11 • Marauder .25 • MAC1 tuned Disco .22 • 397P Nickle '81

CROSMAN's:  1389 Back Packer .20 '86 • Hawthorne M140 4th variant • 357 W/8'' '90 • 760 '75 • 1377 '13 CARBINE LOTS ''O'' Mods • 2200 Magnum '81 (First Gen) • 2100 '13 • 2240 '13 

DAISY's:  25 '10 • Red Ryder • 22X • 922

DIANA's:  34 .22 '05 (RWS)

SHERIDAN's:  Blue Streak '82  Steroid • Blue Streak '65 Steroid • Blue Streak '70 • Blue Streak '72 • C9 Blue Streak

WEBLY's:  Longbow .177 • Hurricane  .177

XISICO's:  XS60c .22 PCP

BDS

Well done Crossliner... now, she deserves many brass accents to compliment that gauge assembly end cap!?  :-*

Also, I think the Air Arms version (still the CZ gun) has a 1/2" UNF threaded muzzle for the LDC? Does yours?

PS Air Arms has a 10 shot repeater accessory that bolts in like it was factory installed... maybe that is the first mod?  :D $$$
Brian

crossliner

Quote from: WyoMan on July 07, 2013, 02:23:56 AM
Which one  ??? maybe I should build another....hmmm....ain't no maybe's about that  ;D

Haha lol!

crossliner

Quote from: BDS on July 08, 2013, 02:24:36 PM
Well done Crossliner... now, she deserves many brass accents to compliment that gauge assembly end cap!?  :-*

Also, I think the Air Arms version (still the CZ gun) has a 1/2" UNF threaded muzzle for the LDC? Does yours?

PS Air Arms has a 10 shot repeater accessory that bolts in like it was factory installed... maybe that is the first mod?  :D $$$

Hola Mr. BDS..I plan to have thin ss sleeves fabricated to shroud the brass accents..Brass is nice but much too hassle to maintain its shine..Now that you have mentioned it I have to remove that plastic barrel muzzleguard to see if it's threaded I hope it is  :)..I am in a neighboring city right now but will be back Thursday..Yes the magazine is available locally from the gunstore I bought it from..It's around $125 vs Pyramid's $80 so it's good  :-* Regards.

ped

nice air arms senor crossliner damn good guns with a top finish
ped
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

Petrifiedwood

I've got a BNM breech on the way. Might arrive as soon as tomorrow. If so, I'm hoping to get some time to start a build.  Will be ordering a barrel band and a magazine for the breech as well.  :-*

BDS

Quote from: crossliner on July 08, 2013, 02:52:17 PM
Hola Mr. BDS..I plan to have thin ss sleeves fabricated to shroud the brass accents..Brass is nice but much too hassle to maintain its shine..Now that you have mentioned it I have to remove that plastic barrel muzzleguard to see if it's threaded I hope it is  :)..I am in a neighboring city right now but will be back Thursday..Yes the magazine is available locally from the gunstore I bought it from..It's around $125 vs Pyramid's $80 so it's good  :-* Regards.

Cool.

I'll bet it's a 1/2"-20 TPI UNF male thread just waiting for a Moderator!  :-*
Brian

crossliner

Quote from: ped on July 08, 2013, 03:36:41 PM
nice air arms senor crossliner damn good guns with a top finish
ped

Thank you Mr. Ped. You have very nice airguns in the UK  :-*

Mr. BDS I hope it does come threaded  :)