WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

KevinP

Quote from: the old guy on July 16, 2013, 05:24:42 PM
Well according to PA have some cartridges and BBs on the way. Oh and by the way, the 1911 Blackwater should be on the truck too.

Lee

Way cool on the Blackwater, pic and report is a must !!!!!!!!!   :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

mudduck48

Quote from: the old guy on July 16, 2013, 05:24:42 PM
Well according to PA have some cartridges and BBs on the way. Oh and by the way, the 1911 Blackwater should be on the truck too.

Lee
The Blackwater should be just like the my Witness 1911. Check this link out and you will see how to tune it up and take it apart.
http://www.taoistmasterblog.com/tanfoglio-witness-1911-4-5mm-tune-up-guide-with-disassembly-tutorials/
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

chongman

Ohhh yea, looking forward to your review of the Blackwater 1911!
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

the old guy

Well Mr. duck is not exactly a secret on this forum, but I am under no circumstances allowed to take apart anything more complicated than a paperclip. I liked the defender so I got a witness. Like the witness so much that when the Blackwater became available I figured I'd keep the 1911 theme going. So now I have two umarex 1911s, one colt defender, one witness, and one colt special combat. Great source of information can be found on the umarex boys club. Great bunch of guys and they take their action shooting very serious. Get a chance you might check them out. Thanks for posting the link.

Lee
I may be getting old, but I can still whip anyone twice my age and half my heavy.

mudduck48

Your welcome for the link. Now, we need some pictures of your new gun and it's cousins when you get it.  8) 8)
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

dptrucker32chip

P-17 has made it to Shreveport La.  , hell the tension is on now ..  Am Del.. Want b no sleep tonight !  :-*
Dave

cherokeesteve

Quote from: chongman on September 24, 2012, 07:27:00 PM
Lots of good stuff, but ya know... I'm going to hijack everything and redirect it all to my house  :D

The U.S. postal service tends to do that on their own without intention. Keep the bills, forward the pellets, please.

Pellets via fed ex.: 500 CPHP's in .22/ 14.3 grain
                               500 Falcon domed in .22/ 13.43 grain
                               200 Beeman Silver Bear in .22/ 12.65 grain
                                100 Eunjin in .25/ 35.8 grains
I'm like a lactating mother...I don't mind pumping

1377 w/green dot/laser, 2240 modded, T4 modded, 2289 modded, M4-177 modded, 2400 KT in CO2 and HPA.

williesurvive

A Celestron C90 Maksutov spotting scope. Should be here next Thursday.
bug a salt 2.0
1720T p-rod transfer port gaska shroud extension 21 ci bottle fed
.25 m-rod gaska shroud extension challenger stock

bgmcgee

Quote from: williesurvive on July 19, 2013, 07:20:11 AM
A Celestron C90 Maksutov spotting scope. Should be here next Thursday.
Nice. Should be able to see the hair on a gnats backside at 100 yards with that. ;D
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

rws_53

Shipment came today...just got it unboxed.

Tater

Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

Petrifiedwood

Indeed, very nice!  :-*

The pump looks like it's got a fancy air drier or something on the intake. I haven't seen anything like that before, though I am admittedly a novice in the airgun department.

targettgii

Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

KevinP