WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

2thepoint

waiting on a GMAC order...brass breech and matching barrel band

Davio

I got the 2250XE several days ago, but no time to even shoot it yet.  I did go over it really well.  The wood is most righteous!  All components look to be in good cosmetic condition (remember this is a factory job... not CCS).  Only thing I noticed (expected, actually) is the slop in the shoulder stock at the trigger frame.  It will get the 1/2 Velcro "V" treatment and will just become a memory.

Also got another (2nd) larger but still 120 volt powdercoating oven.  I got room for LONG stuff now.   ;)

Good times!  :)
Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver. Gravy is brown.

2400KT bulk fed repeater .22
2260 .22 w/ steel breech
2250XE .22
Benjamin Discovery .22
Benjamin Marauder .25
Crosman 1077 WOOD .177
Crosman 1077 BLACK .177
Benjamin NP Trail .177
Crosman 2240 Camo .22
Crosman 2240 polished .22
Crosman 2300KT .22
Dan Wesson 8" .177
Crosman Vigilante .177
Hatsan A44PA .25
Hatsan A44W .25
Sheridan 2260
Benjamin Trail NP XL .25
Benjamin Titan NP .22
Benjamin Marauder Pistol .22
Benjamin 392 .22
Sheridan C9 PB 50th Anniversary .20
Crosman 1701-P .177

1377x

Quote from: Davio on August 06, 2013, 01:28:02 PM
I got the 2250XE several days ago, but no time to even shoot it yet.  I did go over it really well.  The wood is most righteous!  All components look to be in good cosmetic condition (remember this is a factory job... not CCS).  Only thing I noticed (expected, actually) is the slop in the shoulder stock at the trigger frame.  It will get the 1/2 Velcro "V" treatment and will just become a memory.

Also got another (2nd) larger but still 120 volt powdercoating oven.  I got room for LONG stuff now.   ;)

Good times!  :)
just what i like to hear about. good guns and growing business
speaking of powdercoating
my freshly powdercoated grip frame is on the pony express its going down instead of coming up. hopefully in the next couple days it will get here
closed mouths dont get fed

Randall Wells

Remanufactured 1377 (the black one) arrived today and I'm impressed. No visible scratches or marks . Have only dry fired so will see how it shoots tomorrow at the range. First mod is going to be on the pump linkage. That's all I can afford right now. I sure hope AGD doesn't send me an email saying that the refurbed RWS 34's are available. I may have to sell a household appliance.
" I don't need no arms around me, and I don't need no drugs to calm me.I have seen the writing on the wall. Don't think I need anything at all "

ped

samyang sumatra picked it up last night pics to follow
ped
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

BDS

Quote from: ped on August 07, 2013, 05:02:22 PM
samyang sumatra picked it up last night pics to follow
ped

Oh no you didn't!?  :D

What caliber Ped? Is it FAC?
Brian

Tater

Quote from: BDS on August 07, 2013, 05:18:55 PM
Oh no you didn't!?  :D

What caliber Ped? Is it FAC?

I second that!! Man, those are some sweet shooters.   :-*
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

Trophyhunter49

:)  My Beeman P-17 came in today and a tin of Crosman .22 super dome pellets. :)  The was home and I'm still alive For now LOL.  Hope she's at work when the rest of my stuff comes in LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

targettgii

Nice score guys,glad you survived TH ;D ;D ;D. :)
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

rws_53

on it's way from Crosman

2 stage grip frame assy
.22 cal steel breech kit
adjustable trigger spring kit
1377 series trigger and sear
2 notch/peep sight blades

BDS

On it's way from Michigan to Idaho where it belongs, Crosman 262 Carbine LNIB  :-*
Brian

KevinP

NICE that you got it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

BDS

Quote from: KevinP on August 08, 2013, 03:23:19 PM
NICE that you got it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :-*

Thx Kevin... this one intrigued me, kinda the rifle version of the SSP250 pistol and Eric thought it was a "get it" type item as did 1377X and they have a lot o' knowledge on these older guns. I'm hoping that LNIB means that all is well inside the gun too, the previous owner put a cart in and left it for a few days and fired it over the chrony with CPs and got avg 693 fps in 5 shots so... thats a good sign?  :-\
Brian

KevinP

Quote from: BDS on August 08, 2013, 03:32:39 PM
Thx Kevin... this one intrigued me, kinda the rifle version of the SSP250 pistol and Eric thought it was a "get it" type item as did 1377X and they have a lot o' knowledge on these older guns. I'm hoping that LNIB means that all is well inside the gun too, the previous owner put a cart in and left it for a few days and fired it over the chrony with CPs and got avg 693 fps in 5 shots so... thats a good sign?  :-\

That's a way good sign .... but as most likely not been  shot in a while, it still may need reseal  be sure to put a drop of oil on the cart before you screw it down .... and way much good luck with it ...   :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

cherokeesteve

I know it's not a Crosman, but having two Crosman pistols to go with my two Crosman rifles and having great results with my two Hatsan rifles (125 TH .25 and AT44PA .25) I thought I'd give this a go, just came via FedEx:
I'm like a lactating mother...I don't mind pumping

1377 w/green dot/laser, 2240 modded, T4 modded, 2289 modded, M4-177 modded, 2400 KT in CO2 and HPA.