WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

bgmcgee

Quote from: DBOdude on September 11, 2013, 01:47:01 AM
just ordered a flat top valve , pivot pin and 2 breech screws from a.c.customparts on ebay . no flat top pistons available ATM , but he said he'll have some up in a few days so i'll order it then .
Nice he does make good parts, that is what is inside my 1377 now.
Got my power adjuster in from Davio.  Nice, nice part. Thanks Davio.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

1377x

Quote from: DBOdude on September 11, 2013, 01:47:01 AM
just ordered a flat top valve , pivot pin and 2 breech screws from a.c.customparts on ebay . no flat top pistons available ATM , but he said he'll have some up in a few days so i'll order it then .
i saw the flat top he has on ebay good price! from the pic it looks like he doesnt mod the check valve. hopefully its just a pic. the modded check valve i am talking about made pumping easier.
like the one on the left
closed mouths dont get fed

bgmcgee

What he did was add a pin in the check valve to take up dead space in the inlet hole in the valve. It definitely worked. Wyoman did it too. I think A.C. actually said that is where he got the idea was from Wyo's stickies on Modding the 13xx valves.

1377x

the pin in the check valve i saw a few years ago, it didnt take off probably because of the issues. thats one mod i wasnt going to do
the check valve mod i am referring to made pumping easier and didnt require a light valve spring to do so. thats another mod been around for years

Davio

I got another 2250XE that will be the one that gets the plating and other embellishmentation  ;)

The first one will stay bone stock as I do not think they will be around very long.
Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver. Gravy is brown.

2400KT bulk fed repeater .22
2260 .22 w/ steel breech
2250XE .22
Benjamin Discovery .22
Benjamin Marauder .25
Crosman 1077 WOOD .177
Crosman 1077 BLACK .177
Benjamin NP Trail .177
Crosman 2240 Camo .22
Crosman 2240 polished .22
Crosman 2300KT .22
Dan Wesson 8" .177
Crosman Vigilante .177
Hatsan A44PA .25
Hatsan A44W .25
Sheridan 2260
Benjamin Trail NP XL .25
Benjamin Titan NP .22
Benjamin Marauder Pistol .22
Benjamin 392 .22
Sheridan C9 PB 50th Anniversary .20
Crosman 1701-P .177

1377x

Quote from: Davio on September 11, 2013, 08:16:21 PM
I got another 2250XE that will be the one that gets the plating and other embellishmentation  ;)

The first one will stay bone stock as I do not think they will be around very long.
now i see a vision

DBOdude

Quote from: bgmcgee on September 11, 2013, 02:46:52 AM
Nice he does make good parts, that is what is inside my 1377 now.
Got my power adjuster in from Davio.  Nice, nice part. Thanks Davio.

i'd like more info on that power adjuster   :)
Everything isn't for Everybody ......

bgmcgee

The power adjuster has a steel base instead of aluminum that Crosman uses. It has a nice knurled handle instead of the small grooved handle. Other than that it basically operates like the Crosman one. Davio also has different colored handles so there are even more options.

Trophyhunter49

Got my Nitro gas piston in for my Benjamin Titan today. That thing was a pistol to compress. All back together now and shooting like a brand new gun. :)

vertguy

Just received the shipping notice for my 14 inch .177 cal barrel from B&A.
PC77
FX Verminator .22

WyoMan

Quote from: 1377x on September 11, 2013, 04:13:42 PM
the pin in the check valve i saw a few years ago, it didnt take off probably because of the issues. thats one mod i wasnt going to do
the check valve mod i am referring to made pumping easier and didnt require a light valve spring to do so. thats another mod been around for years
I have 4 13xx's with that mod now and no issues....I heard about it too but never did see any specifics or results....my guess thats why it didn't take off....you should try it although its not something to do unless you've got a teardown anyway....
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

Davio

Glad you like the PA, bgmcgee.  :) That one will be around for awhile since it can be synched up with knobs on the bolt to match. I gave you three springs because I did not know what all your guns mods / need are.

I am working on / with another all steel version that works every bit as good (not better since the geometry is the same), but will be smaller and will cost less to make and selling price. The low drag deeeluxe sport model.  ;)  I am testing the prototype now.

My first two PA's I bought from others stuck out pretty far and were really not that pretty to look at (even after I powder coated one of them).  I am trying to satisfy myself first in both cases.  And I will never make an aluminum PA.  And you will never find shavings in any of my parts. 
Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver. Gravy is brown.

2400KT bulk fed repeater .22
2260 .22 w/ steel breech
2250XE .22
Benjamin Discovery .22
Benjamin Marauder .25
Crosman 1077 WOOD .177
Crosman 1077 BLACK .177
Benjamin NP Trail .177
Crosman 2240 Camo .22
Crosman 2240 polished .22
Crosman 2300KT .22
Dan Wesson 8" .177
Crosman Vigilante .177
Hatsan A44PA .25
Hatsan A44W .25
Sheridan 2260
Benjamin Trail NP XL .25
Benjamin Titan NP .22
Benjamin Marauder Pistol .22
Benjamin 392 .22
Sheridan C9 PB 50th Anniversary .20
Crosman 1701-P .177

1377x

Quote from: WyoMan on September 12, 2013, 04:17:07 AM
I have 4 13xx's with that mod now and no issues....I heard about it too but never did see any specifics or results....my guess thats why it didn't take off....you should try it although its not something to do unless you've got a teardown anyway....
i over pump my pistol now although i used to only go to 12 pumps. when launching heavier pellets 12x just doesnt do it. dont need the pin getting stuck on me

rangerfredbob

I made a flat top piston a month or two ago with the pin in it instead of in the valve... I'm still waiting on the barrel from Crosman to finish that project but I've pumped it up a couple times and released the pressure and it works good so far :)

I won't be ordering anything in the near future, other than maybe a parts order from Crosman to complete a few of my newly acquired guns, if they have anything for stuff as old as what I have ;)
Near McMinnville, Oregon

Have me many an airgun :), count is 102 now...

bgmcgee

Quote from: Davio on September 12, 2013, 06:00:52 AM
Glad you like the PA, bgmcgee.  :) That one will be around for awhile since it can be synched up with knobs on the bolt to match. I gave you three springs because I did not know what all your guns mods / need are.

I am working on / with another all steel version that works every bit as good (not better since the geometry is the same), but will be smaller and will cost less to make and selling price. The low drag deeeluxe sport model.  ;)  I am testing the prototype now.

My first two PA's I bought from others stuck out pretty far and were really not that pretty to look at (even after I powder coated one of them).  I am trying to satisfy myself first in both cases.  And I will never make an aluminum PA.  And you will never find shavings in any of my parts.
Yep really liking it so far haven't had time to dial it in yet though. Thanks for the springs too. Basically I just punch paper at 5 meters with it so I keep in on the lower side. I really like how I can set the spring pre load then screw the handle down against the base,gives it a nice clean look.