WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

WyoMan

Quote from: 1377x on September 12, 2013, 07:17:28 AM
i over pump my pistol now although i used to only go to 12 pumps. when launching heavier pellets 12x just doesnt do it. dont need the pin getting stuck on me
Check valve only needs to open 0.002" to take pump stroke...most upsets are from the firing cycle...high pressure air in between the piston and valve explodes into the decompressing valve which can upset the check if spring ends are not closed...pin helps center the check  :-*
PM me a shipping address and I will send you one if you want  :)
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

1377x

Quote from: WyoMan on September 13, 2013, 07:21:16 AM
Check valve only needs to open 0.002" to take pump stroke...most upsets are from the firing cycle...high pressure air in between the piston and valve explodes into the decompressing valve which can upset the check if spring ends are not closed...pin helps center the check  :-*
PM me a shipping address and I will send you one if you want  :)
sure, will do
closed mouths dont get fed

rws_53

I took advantage of PA's Friday the 13 discount and Free Shipping and have these items coming

ITEM: IZH 46M Air Pistol, LH, Upgraded Trigger
CALIBER: 0.177" (4.5mm)
MAX VELOCITY: 500 fps
STOCK: Hardwood
GRIP ORIENTATION: Left
COLOR: Brown
QUANTITY: 1

ITEM: UTG 3-9x32 AO Bug Buster Rifle Scope, EZ-TAP, Illuminated Mil-Dot Reticle, 1/4 MOA, 1" Tube, Weaver/Picatinny Rings
QUANTITY: 1

ITEM: RWS Diabolo Basic .177 Cal, 7.0 Grains, Wadcutter, 500ct
QUANTITY: 2

ITEM: RWS Diabolo Basic .177 Cal, 7.0 Grains, Wadcutter, 500ct
QUANTITY: 3
PRICE per UNIT: FREE

ITEM: RWS Meisterkugeln Pistol .177 Cal, 7.0 Grains, Wadcutter, 500ct
QUANTITY: 5

ITEM: RWS R-10 Match Pistol .177 Cal, 7.0 Grains, Wadcutter, 500ct
QUANTITY: 5

breakfastchef

Quote from: rws_53 on September 13, 2013, 07:51:27 PM
I took advantage of PA's Friday the 13 discount and Free Shipping and have these items coming

ITEM: IZH 46M Air Pistol, LH, Upgraded Trigger

I hope you do a thorough range report on the 46M. That was the first item I thought of when I got the PA email for 13% off today.
Larry

DBOdude

the UTG 30mmAccuShot 4-16X44 arrived about a hour ago it's mounted on the DBO and I LOVE IT !!! it is big on the DBO , but it's not a problem for me . it is clearer and brighter than the CP 4-16x40 i had and i like the mil dot spacing and that theres more of them . ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE SIDE FOCUS !!!!! even standing with the gun shouldered i can adjust the wheel and keep what i'm looking at in view so i can focus much easier , faster and more importantly clearer than with the front AO .

my parts from a.c.customparts also came in  ;D so i'm off to shoot !
BBL to post pics and stuff  ;)
Everything isn't for Everybody ......

bgmcgee

Cool on the scope and accustom parts. How is the thickness of the retical compaired to the center point?
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

rws_53

Quote from: breakfastchef on September 13, 2013, 08:12:09 PM

I hope you do a thorough range report on the 46M. That was the first item I thought of when I got the PA email for 13% off today.

I'm not good at doing reviews but will post up some target groups once I try the gun out.

DBOdude

Quote from: bgmcgee on September 14, 2013, 07:58:27 PM
Cool on the scope and accustom parts. How is the thickness of the retical compaired to the center point?

i took the CP back 2 weeks ago so i could get the money back to order this leapers so i can't compare them side by side . as best as i can recall ..... they are about the same size dot but there's more of them on this scope . keep in mind .... i'm a newbie .... but the dot size looks fine to me . i don't know what a good or great scope or reticle looks like . everything looks plenty clear to me even at 16x at the 250ish-300 yard longest area i have to look at through it . and i'm gonna try to get some views through it tonight while the sun is setting into night . i won't be shooting at night .... just wanna see how it does .

bgmcgee

Thanks. I was mainly talking about the thickness of the crosshairs. I have the older mini version of that scope and although it is a nice scope the crosshairs are a little thick. Quite a bit more than the centerpoint.

crossliner

chongman

Delivered this morning  :)

Machined by Anthony R., stainless steel .22 cal and brass .177 cal extended probe bolts. Extremely nice to say the least.

Thanks Anthony!
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

1377x

Quote from: chongman on September 16, 2013, 06:17:46 PM
Delivered this morning  :)

Machined by Anthony R., stainless steel .22 cal and brass .177 cal extended probe bolts. Extremely nice to say the least.

Thanks Anthony!
is anthony r aka fivestar45?
nice bolts!
closed mouths dont get fed

chongman

Yes!

Here's a link to his sale thread.  http://www.crosman-air-pistol-owners-forum.com/board/index.php/topic,10516.0.html

It does not list the stainless bolts so pm or email for details.  They are the same price as the brass ones. They have "hold open" magnets installed  :-\

I don't know about bringing the thread out of archive, not my place to do that.
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

bgmcgee

Those are some fine looking bolts.  :-*

DBOdude

got a set of leapers 2 piece 30mm medium dovetail rings and some secret sauce coming from Mac1