WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

bgmcgee

"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

onebaddj

got me a trigger assy, hammer and hammer pin+ spring on order from a fine memeber here. few more steps closer to yet another build!
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

rws_53

also took advantage of PA's 10% off coupon code SCARY-2013 along with FREE shipping on this order

Items ordered:
ITEM: Webley Alecto Air Pistol
CALIBER: 0.177" (4.5mm)
MAX VELOCITY: 660 fps
STOCK: Synthetic
GRIP ORIENTATION: Left
COLOR: Black
QUANTITY: 1

ITEM: Walther CP99 CO2 Gun, Black
CALIBER: 0.177" (4.5mm)
MAX VELOCITY: 360 fps
QUANTITY: 1

ITEM: RWS Diabolo Basic .177 Cal, 7.0 Grains, Wadcutter, 500ct
QUANTITY: 10

ITEM: RWS Diabolo Basic .177 Cal, 7.0 Grains, Wadcutter, 500ct
QUANTITY: 3
Free

vertguy

Ordered:
Timber Ridge Shooting bench from Cabela's

Also picked up a Walther .177 Lever Action Co2 from the Yellow that should be here Friday.
PC77
FX Verminator .22

woody67

Nice, i want a shooting bench. I have very loose plans to build one sometime in e next year or two.

I also took advantage of pyramydair's 10% off and free shipping special. I ordered a Marauder Pistol, an extra magazine, some scope rings (i have so many brand new sets, but never the ones i need!), 3 bipods.

I also ordered a tippmann stock and adapter, plus a shroud extension for the p-rod.

Tater

Quote from: vertguy on October 30, 2013, 05:12:47 PM
Ordered:
Timber Ridge Shooting bench from Cabela's

Also picked up a Walther .177 Lever Action Co2 from the Yellow that should be here Friday.

Nice score.  :-*   I have one too and love it, no complaints at all.
It is kind of hard to see, but it is supposed to come with a carrying bag. Ours didn't, but when I asked they ordered one for me free. It's actually a very sturdy bag. If you are picking it up from the store, check inside of other boxes for the carrying bag too. They told me to take one if I could find it.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

rws_53

have another Baikal MP-655K coming by Canada Post/USPS...should be here middle of next week.

Bazmati2020

You're loving the 655's

Dual wealding them?  :-*

vertguy

Quote from: Tater on October 31, 2013, 03:48:36 PM
Nice score.  :-*   I have one too and love it, no complaints at all.
It is kind of hard to see, but it is supposed to come with a carrying bag. Ours didn't, but when I asked they ordered one for me free. It's actually a very sturdy bag. If you are picking it up from the store, check inside of other boxes for the carrying bag too. They told me to take one if I could find it.

Thanks for the heads up. I knew it came with one, but I will double check before leaving the store.
PC77
FX Verminator .22

vertguy

I figured since I had these 2 parts, I might as well pick up one of those p-rod "thingys" to mount them on. Found a killer package deal on AAG classifieds, so now the wait begins:D

Guess I need to start shopping around for someway to fill it. Man, if my wife only knew how much I have spent lately on air guns!
PC77
FX Verminator .22

rws_53

Quote from: Bazmati2020 on October 31, 2013, 07:49:12 PM
You're loving the 655's

Dual wealding them?  :-*

yes I'm liking the 655 and still am looking for a MP 657K

what is wealding? do you mean wielding? if so...no I have enough trouble handling one gun at a time   :-*

Bazmati2020

Ah the joys of being a bad speller combined with an iPad spellchecker, that's what I mean  :-[

cherokeesteve

Quote from: vertguy on November 01, 2013, 12:48:00 AM

Guess I need to start shopping around for someway to fill it. Man, if my wife only knew how much I have spent lately on air guns!

Used to have a problem with my wife KNOWING how much I've spent. Decided to go in her closet and start pulling out shoes I've never seen before.
No more complaining!

I'm like a lactating mother...I don't mind pumping

1377 w/green dot/laser, 2240 modded, T4 modded, 2289 modded, M4-177 modded, 2400 KT in CO2 and HPA.

vertguy

Quote from: cherokeesteve on November 02, 2013, 10:52:53 PM
Used to have a problem with my wife KNOWING how much I've spent. Decided to go in her closet and start pulling out shoes I've never seen before.
No more complaining!

It is more of a courtesy to keep her informed as she is fine with my hobbies. But funny you bring up the shoes as my wife took the day off yesterday to shop with a friend and she forewarned me about the big hit on the CC (shoe store of course). I told her no big deal as things keep finding there way into the basement that she had not seen... including the Walther that was delivered yesterday while she was shopping :-*
PC77
FX Verminator .22

AS13

Wife got me an early Xmas present. Should be here tomorrow by UPS. All she told me it would help clean up my mess ??? Not that I make a mess mind you ;) Maybe a new shop-vac ??? Maybe a french maid :D Dunno ??? Will find out tomorrow if the delivery schedule is correct.
Crosman 2240-.22
Crosman 2400KT-.22
Crosman 357W-.177
Crosman M177-.177
Crosman Vigilante - .177
Umarex SA177- BB
Winchester M11-BB

"Anything made can be made better."