WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

Tater

Spinal Tap "Special edition" DVD is on the way.....for free.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

mudduck48

Quote from: rws_53 on November 30, 2013, 05:48:48 AM
Do ya got one of these?  I bought this about 35-40 years ago.  Pull the lever open...place cig tube on end...put your tobacco in the open door...push the lever the other way and it compresses and slides the load into the tube...viola...a perfect smoke.

Yes Sir I do, but it's the new one. The blue one. Premier Supermatic. I make my cigs for .90 a pack.

We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

breakfastchef

Larry

crossliner

Quote from: breakfastchef on November 30, 2013, 04:20:40 PM
AA s200

Great pcp sir  :-* I have added some brass bling on mine already. Will post pics tomorrow. Regards.

bgmcgee

"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

breakfastchef

Quote from: crossliner on November 30, 2013, 05:31:17 PM
Great pcp sir  :-* I have added some brass bling on mine already. Will post pics tomorrow. Regards.

Yes! More photos and range reports. Did you purchase the 'bling' from Rowan Engineering?
Larry

WyoMan

A LW barrel blank from Germany....looks like I have to prep it myself...with stone tools  :(
wait, I got the stone tools  :)

Lets see.....cut...square...turndown...ream...taper...polish...mark...drill...countersink...debur...
so simple a "stone tool maker" could do it  :D

Quote from: breakfastchef on November 30, 2013, 04:20:40 PM
AA s200
Nice score Chef  :-*
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

breakfastchef

Quote from: bgmcgee on November 30, 2013, 06:12:47 PM
Wow very nice Chef. Now I see why the challenger is for sale.

The Challenger is helping to fund this rifle. I wanted a versatile replacement with similar accuracy and a little more punch. 12 ft. lbs. is all I really need.
Larry

bgmcgee

Quote from: WyoMan on November 30, 2013, 06:16:39 PM
A LW barrel blank from Germany....looks like I have to prep it myself...with stone tools  :(

Lets see.....cut...square...turndown...ream...taper...polish...mark...drill...countersink...debur...
so simple a "stone tool maker" could do it  :D
Nice score Chef  :-*
Looks like you're all ready for the challenge. :-*  From some of the work you do I'm sure this will be nothing but spectacular when you're through.  The tough part is the wait.  :D. For me some Breakfast Chef recommended .20 pellets. Should be here any time now.

breakfastchef

Quote from: WyoMan on November 30, 2013, 06:16:39 PM

Can't wait to see the finished product. From one crude stone tool user to another; measure three times and cross your fingers!
Larry

arkmaker †

I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

crossliner

Quote from: breakfastchef on November 30, 2013, 06:16:14 PM

Yes! More photos and range reports. Did you purchase the 'bling' from Rowan Engineering?

No sir but I am thinking of getting a barrel band from Rowan  :)

BigErn

WyoMan

Quote from: bgmcgee on November 30, 2013, 08:31:07 PM
Looks like you're all ready for the challenge. :-*  From some of the work you do I'm sure this will be nothing but spectacular when you're through.  The tough part is the wait.  :D. For me some Breakfast Chef recommended .20 pellets. Should be here any time now.
Thank you Sir, always can use a little confidence  :-*

Quote from: breakfastchef on November 30, 2013, 09:13:15 PM

Can't wait to see the finished product. From one crude stone tool user to another; measure three times and cross your fingers!
three times is the bare minimum...hope I cut the right end off  ;D
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

bgmcgee

three times is the bare minimum...hope I cut the right end off 
Boy that would suck cutting off the choke.  ;D. I'm thinking if it's done right you can get2 good barrels out of that one blank but I'll bet you are all over that idea. :-*