WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

avator

Well, actually, it's on the usps truck and it's a couple front sights for the 1377 carbines from our very own Davio, Oh and tracking says it will be here tomorrow. I do feel the need to plug a fellow airgunner and forum member. These sights were less than $12.00 for both, free shipping and delivered in 3 business days? Who does that? Nobody else that I know of... Thanks again Davio

BDS

Quote from: droid on January 23, 2014, 01:02:26 AM
I got me a bore sighter on the truck to help me to zero my scope easily.

Let us know how that works Gary, I have seen pros and cons on those for small bore guns, thx mate :-*
Brian

BDS

Quote from: breakfastchef on January 23, 2014, 12:43:15 AM

+2 to that. The gun looks better than showroom new, Brian. I am certain your secret, unnamed source has corrected the few flaws in the original design. Next time I am in Idaho (well, if I ever get to Idaho), that is probably the first 'oldie' I want to shoot.

It will be waiting for you Larry :-*
Brian

Tater

Very cool gun Brian. It belongs in a "Crosman museum". Oh yeah, I guess that is your house.   :D
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

targettgii

I've got one of the lazer bore sighters and it worked good for me.And Brian that is a great looking 622. :-* :-* :-*
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

droid

Quote from: BDS on January 23, 2014, 04:06:00 AM
Let us know how that works Gary, I have seen pros and cons on those for small bore guns, thx mate :-*

Will do Brian, over here they are small bore specific and are so cheap to buy it seems silly not to get one.

For me being an inexperienced shooter tring to zero a scope is quite difficult the conventional way.
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

ped

if you want to send it to me gary i'll gladly zero it mate ;)
ped
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

droid

Quote from: ped on January 23, 2014, 09:31:00 AM
if you want to send it to me gary i'll gladly zero it mate ;)
ped

Cheers mate but you know you have a problem letting them back out of your place  ;)

One a gun gets in it don't get back out again  ;D
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

ped

they just like to stay here and i can't just turn them out onto the street  ;D
i am actually thinking of selling a couple of my bulkfill xs78's  :o
ped
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

BDS

Thanks all for the comments on the 622 rifle...  :-*

Brian

droid

Quote from: BDS on January 23, 2014, 02:00:34 PM
Thanks all for the comments on the 622 rifle...  :-*

Yes mate, because of that you are officially a "git" now. Just in case that doesn't translate into American ok it means you have a gun that I would like  ;)
www.ratbuster.co.uk

BDS

:D  ;D Glad you explained that Gary... now I "git" it  :-*

Oh ya... here's a pic of my next target acquisitions, Sheridan Super Grade .20 cal. or Sporter Model "B" .20 cal.

Both made about 1952-ish... :-*
Brian

breakfastchef

Quote from: BDS on January 23, 2014, 02:26:37 PM

Oh ya... here's a pic of my next target acquisitions, Sheridan Super Grade .20 cal. or Sporter Model "B" .20 cal.

Check out the Super Grade Registry and watch the obituary columns in the locales where the owners live. We can then refer to you as the Super Grade Git Stalker.
Larry

KevinP

Quote from: BDS on January 23, 2014, 02:26:37 PM

woW super nice find !!!
Kevin
Albany, New York