WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

crossliner

Quote from: droid on February 24, 2014, 09:13:16 PM
Well I got to this one while you guys were asleep  ;)

An unfired Crosman 600 in pristine condition:

Makes a bloody change  :)

Bloody beautiful Mr. Gary  :-* I find the 600 odd in shape like the VW Beetle or an extremely hairy dog you are never too sure where the hood or the snout is  :) Regards.

targettgii

Some very nice new shooters Guys.Can't wait to get my taxes back then I am gonna be getting something new also just not sure what though been eyeballing this alot http://cdn.pyramydair.com/images/Air-Arms-Multishot-S200-Sporter-Red-Laminate_AS210C22SX18ARO.jpg
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

breakfastchef

Quote from: targettgii on February 25, 2014, 03:43:42 AM
Some very nice new shooters Guys.Can't wait to get my taxes back then I am gonna be getting something new also just not sure what though been eyeballing this alot http://cdn.pyramydair.com/images/Air-Arms-Multishot-S200-Sporter-Red-Laminate_AS210C22SX18ARO.jpg

It is a most awesome gun, Tom. Love mine to death!
Larry

targettgii

That one comes with a 4x32 scope think I am going to need a little more scope was thinking about a BSA contender or a Hawke.
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

Redleg

Somewhere in Illinois, sit my two additions - a 1377 based carbine called "Morning Play Pack" by Crosman Custom Shop and in a separate shipment (also stuck in Illinois), a Crosman 2400kt.  The delays are reportedly due to inclimate weather.  They have been stuck motionless since sometime Friday according to the tracking.

Patience is not one of my virtues so I took it out on several targets this afternoon and shot up perhaps 100 or so pellets.  Tomorrow, I plan to forget about the missing shipment and work on my pellet trap and backboard.

Very anxious to put my hands on these new shooters.

The 2400kt is pretty plain but does have steel breech, and 18 inch barrel.
The "Play Pack" seems to be a stock 1377 with steel breech, shoulder stock, 1000 pellets, and shooting glasses.
I hope to learn a lot about mods here in the near future as I discover how to use these welcome but AWOL additions.
Crosman 3576, , C1377, C2400kt, IZH-60, Beeman P17,31 Crosman Vigilante, Tanfoglio Limited, Tanfoglio Gold

Bazmati2020

Quote from: droid on February 25, 2014, 12:30:12 AM
I can't shoot straight anyway Larry. This one will stay unfired. 1961 and has original receipt.

Looks brand new, amazes me people have the foresight to buy and keep like that (even box immaculate).  Are you really never going to fire it?

crossliner

Quote from: Redleg on February 25, 2014, 05:13:11 AM
Somewhere in Illinois, sit my two additions - a 1377 based carbine called "Morning Play Pack" by Crosman Custom Shop and in a separate shipment (also stuck in Illinois), a Crosman 2400kt.  The delays are reportedly due to inclimate weather.  They have been stuck motionless since sometime Friday according to the tracking.

Patience is not one of my virtues so I took it out on several targets this afternoon and shot up perhaps 100 or so pellets.  Tomorrow, I plan to forget about the missing shipment and work on my pellet trap and backboard.

Very anxious to put my hands on these new shooters.

The 2400kt is pretty plain but does have steel breech, and 18 inch barrel.
The "Play Pack" seems to be a stock 1377 with steel breech, shoulder stock, 1000 pellets, and shooting glasses.
I hope to learn a lot about mods here in the near future as I discover how to use these welcome but AWOL additions.

You have come to the right place sir  :-* I am a Filipino and a member of various Phil.-based ag forums but CAPOF is where I feel at home..You know the drill you have to post pics of your new toys when they arrive  ;)

crossliner

Quote from: targettgii on February 25, 2014, 03:43:42 AM

Better believe what Mr. Larry said you will not be sorry. Sold mine though because I had no use for it. I enjoy my Crosmans immensely and for my purpose w/c is ratting and target shooting all by myself it's more than enough.

Bazmati2020

Just arrived today (thank you droid for your help arranging)  :-*

Crosman 600 semi auto.
I believe it's a first variant based on the cap (screw in, no button co2 neck forward facing).

S/n may even say it's from 1960 first year of production, but that's based on googling and peoples thoughts.

It's had use and there are lay down marks etc, but hey this is older than I am!

The mechanism however is very tight, not scratched or score marks I can see in the usual places.  Next step is to gas it up and have a test fire.  Seems you screw in then open an 1/8 of a turn, so we'll see how many I waste getting the hang of it  :glurps:

Here's some photos

droid

Quote from: Bazmati2020 on February 25, 2014, 01:45:51 PM

Crosman 600 semi auto.
I believe it's a first variant based on the cap (screw in, no button co2 neck forward facing).

S/n may even say it's from 1960 first year of production, but that's based on googling and peoples thoughts.

It's had use and there are lay down marks etc, but hey this is older than I am!

The mechanism however is very tight, not scratched or score marks I can see in the usual places.  Next step is to gas it up and have a test fire.  Seems you screw in then open an 1/8 of a turn, so we'll see how many I waste getting the hang of it  :glurps:

Here's some photos

Get ready to use some pellets and gas Baz  ;)

Yup I'm  not shooting the unfired one.

I got me another newbie on the way too a sealed SSP250:

Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

crossliner

Quote from: droid on February 25, 2014, 01:56:06 PM
Get ready to use some pellets and gas Baz  ;)

Yup I'm  not shooting the unfired one.

I got me another newbie on the way too a sealed SSP250:

I though Indiana Jones was American sir  ;)

breakfastchef

Quote from: Bazmati2020 on February 25, 2014, 01:45:51 PM

Crosman 600 semi auto.Next step is to gas it up and have a test fire.  Seems you screw in then open an 1/8 of a turn, so we'll see how many I waste getting the hang of it 

Don't forget to cock the gun first and return the slide to the forward position!!!
Larry

droid

Quote from: breakfastchef on February 25, 2014, 03:13:41 PM

Don't forget to cock the gun first and return the slide to the forward position!!!

Funny you should mention that Larry as it isn't firing !
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

Bazmati2020

Did that before gassing as that what manual says (read it multiple times over last few weeks and also as I was gassing up).

It's like it's cocked in that slide is loose and can be move back and forward and hammer is back, yet trigger is not engaged and can be pulled to no effect.  Any thoughts? ???

breakfastchef

Quote from: Bazmati2020 on February 25, 2014, 06:29:30 PM
Did that before gassing as that what manual says (read it multiple times over last few weeks and also as I was gassing up).

It's like it's cocked in that slide is loose and can be move back and forward and hammer is back, yet trigger is not engaged and can be pulled to no effect.  Any thoughts? ???

Since you don't know the background of the pistol, I would tear it down for a re-seal just to be certain. If the gun is not firing with the trigger pulled back, I would suspect a problem with the linkages in the trigger group. You might want to fettle the trigger adjustment screws to see if you can find a point at which the sear disengages the hammer or the trigger produces the desired result. Until the CO2 cycles the gun, you won't know for sure if the shuttle is working either.
Larry