WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

targettgii

Kevin very nice did you get that from Grant or used.I want to get some of his wide blade triggers. :-* :-* :-*
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

KevinP

I got it from Grant, he had one in stock .....
Kevin
Albany, New York

woody67

I just placed an order for a 2400kt from the custom shop (they must have lowered prices, this one was $16 cheaper than all the other ones ive ordered before...all the same btw)

Anyway, it will be a fathers day and birthday present for my dad. He will be 64 this year, and never did any real shooting..in fact i doubt he has ever even used a scope before....which is why i will be putting a monster 4-16X50 scope on it (that, and i am not using it) and a bipod.
Guess ill have to send a bunch of co2 and a few tins of JSB's with it...and of course i will have to do some work to get it shooting perfectly before i send it. I figure i will have it the first or second week in april, that will give me some time to set it up and send it to him...most likely a bit early (hes retired, so im sure it will be ok!)

Im excited for him...imagine getting your first real airgun, and it is a 2400kt with a scope and bipod and its a same hole shooter?!  (Well, i sent him a 357 last year, but that doesnt really count)...

BDS

Four rotary mags for my Crosman 622 .22 cal Repeater.

These are rare finds anymore  :-*
Brian

crossliner

Quote from: woody67 on March 11, 2014, 06:00:07 AM
I just placed an order for a 2400kt from the custom shop (they must have lowered prices, this one was $16 cheaper than all the other ones ive ordered before...all the same btw)

Anyway, it will be a fathers day and birthday present for my dad. He will be 64 this year, and never did any real shooting..in fact i doubt he has ever even used a scope before....which is why i will be putting a monster 4-16X50 scope on it (that, and i am not using it) and a bipod.
Guess ill have to send a bunch of co2 and a few tins of JSB's with it...and of course i will have to do some work to get it shooting perfectly before i send it. I figure i will have it the first or second week in april, that will give me some time to set it up and send it to him...most likely a bit early (hes retired, so im sure it will be ok!)

Im excited for him...imagine getting your first real airgun, and it is a 2400kt with a scope and bipod and its a same hole shooter?!  (Well, i sent him a 357 last year, but that doesnt really count)...

Nice gift but he might outshoot you sir  :-*

woody67

breakfastchef

Quote from: BDS on March 11, 2014, 12:45:57 PM
Four rotary mags for my Crosman 622 .22 cal Repeater.

These are rare finds anymore  :-*

Ohh! Vintage goodness.
Larry

crossliner

Six 24" custom crowned 2260 barrels from Mr. Alejandro shipped to a US address :-*  Wanted more but he has only 6 in stock. I think the 2260/1760 barrels are better than the Disco versions but I might be wrong. It will take more than month for these babies to arrive here lol!

http://www.accustommods.com/products.html

arkmaker †

All on the way!!

Duel Fuel Fill Adapter for my Disco
Hawke 4x32AO
Rings
and something else I am forgetting about  ;D ;D

I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

crossliner

Quote from: arkmaker on March 12, 2014, 03:49:30 PM
All on the way!!

Duel Fuel Fill Adapter for my Disco
Hawke 4x32AO
Rings
and something else I am forgetting about  ;D ;D

The wife's fury or the bill or both lol!

woody67

Now I have a 2240, UTG red/green dot sight, steel breech kit, and a couple of 12inch barrels coming in...
It's been a while since I shot a 2240 in pistol form, Can't wait!!

arkmaker †

Quote from: crossliner on March 12, 2014, 04:05:58 PM
The wife's fury or the bill or both lol!

She is getting pretty good about it these days. I think I wore her down or could it be that I tell her I am trading for everything with you guys?  ;D ;D
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

targettgii

I have 2 Grant Stace 2 stage triggers on the way. :)
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

Jauvesst

my usps package containing a 150 USD set of custom black walnut grips have not had their tracking updated for 11 days now and im starting to get a little worried :-X

woody67

Quote from: Jauvesst on March 13, 2014, 05:01:39 AM
my usps package containing a 150 USD set of custom black walnut grips have not had their tracking updated for 11 days now and im starting to get a little worried :-X

Lots of storms lately, usps seems to have been a bit off the past couple of weeks. 2 day deliveries are averaging 6 days...tracking has been screwed up a lot also. A few packages came 4 days after tracking showed they were delivered here.
I wouldn't worry too much just yet...