WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

crossliner

Quote from: crossliner on March 12, 2014, 01:27:01 PM
Six 24" custom crowned 2260 barrels from Mr. Alejandro shipped to a US address :-*  Wanted more but he has only 6 in stock. I think the 2260/1760 barrels are better than the Disco versions but I might be wrong. It will take more than month for these babies to arrive here lol!

http://www.accustommods.com/products.html

Mr. Alejandro said the barrels will ship out tomorrow..Of course it will be to a US addy because he does not do international shipping. A very nice gent he is and is fast when it comes to communications  :-*

bgmcgee

Must agree with you Mr.C . Alejandro is a stand up guy.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

droid

Just had a nive Mk1 pistol landed from over the pond. I bought this one in September last year and forgot about it. I was waiting for another to make up the parcel.
Also had in the same box a new sealed SSP-250

Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

crossliner

Quote from: bgmcgee on March 14, 2014, 01:55:56 AM
Must agree with you Mr.C . Alejandro is a stand up guy.

Yes he is sir  :-* He might make them wire stocks again  8)

BDS

Two Classics right there Gary... very nice.  :-*
Brian

mudduck48

OH NO!! Not another Crosman 1300 Medalist II. Yep, this is #4. Thanks to trophyhunter not bidding this up, I was able to get it at a good price. I wanted it for parts. It has the wrong grip panels on it and these are what I wanted. I need the front sight and rear sight for my #3 I just finished. Parts is parts. O-BOY!
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

arkmaker †

I HATE when FedEx hands off packages to the USPS. Not that anything is wrong with the USPS, but my scope which was slated to be her on Monday from Airgun Depot is now scheduled for Wednesday!!!! And the kicker is that it is only 2-1/2 hours away in Orlando.......... On the other hand, a rare thing has occurred, in that my Crosman order has been bumped up to Monday delivery.......and just because I'm venting, my TKO order for the Disco is being searched out by Mike now. I thought I should ask for a status (something I hate to do) since he usually sends out within a few days....no word yet!! :-X

Sorry for the vent, but I was sure hoping to have the Disco ready for next Saturday's North Florida Shootout and the chances are getting slimmer. SNAFU

Ahhh... I feel better now  :D
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

mr007s

4 tins of .25 cal. JSB Exact Kings, 350 count pellets

bgmcgee

I dislike it too when fedex does that too. The kicker here is they will hamd it to the post office here in this small town which always adds a day to deliver and I live 3 blocks away.

KevinP

:D last time it happened to me .... went from Pennsylvania to Connecticut, then to Massachusetts . then to NJ. then to me in NY ....

but it got here ........  :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

vertguy

Single shot tray for the Verminator just shipped :-*
PC77
FX Verminator .22

arkmaker †

Quote from: bgmcgee on March 15, 2014, 02:41:09 PM
I dislike it too when fedex does that too. The kicker here is they will hamd it to the post office here in this small town which always adds a day to deliver and I live 3 blocks away.

May have been a little out of line with Mike and my Disco TKO..........it shipped yesterday, so I may just get lucky and have it for Saturday's Shootout!! It's just I hate waiting  ;)
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

bgmcgee

Cool deal Rich. Just placed an order for a big box of co2 carts. I'm thinking 450 should hold me over the summer.  :-*

mudduck48

We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

targettgii

Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T