WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

woody67

That is a nice shot string!  Looks like it wants to be filled to 2900psi to start. 

My last p-rod was the same way.
My 22 cal mrod--same thing.... 

BUT, my .25 cal mrod starts best at 3200psi.

Do you have a debouncer or a bstaley mod in there?

breakfastchef

Quote from: donn on March 27, 2014, 09:58:22 PM

Custom dual-tube P-Rod from Norm at Discosrus.  It's got a .110 transfer port and a medium heavy hammer spring.

Nice shot string. Looks like you have up to 24 good shots depending on your use.

Larry

donn

Yeah...I was tickled with that first string.  Norm said he shot another string which started at 798fps, and all the rest were low to mid 800s.

My goal is at least 2 magazines at mid-20s energy.  I'll be using it on raccoons, squirrels, pigeons, etc..  I'll start testing heavier (16-21gr) pellets as soon as it gets here. Once I find the pellets it likes, I'll start testing the hammer spring on stronger settings.

No other mods yet, other than a Gaska shroud extension and a small vent hole in the back of the shroud.  I may try a bstaley to see if I can level off the string a bit.  I have a UTG 30mm SWAT 3-12X44 Compact IE Scope with AO Mil-dot waiting to go on it, along with a Tippman 98 folding stock.

USPS says delivery tomorrow.  I'm psyched!

woody67

I just got my p-rod....... and the trigger frame is crooked!

How does that happen? When the breech is level and the air tube is level, the trigger frame slants to the right at an odd angle.

Unfortunately I'll have to send it back for a replacement. PyramyAir must hate me, I have returned so many things. One time I got 3 defective marauders (.22) in a row, finally they did a free 'ten for ten' test to make sure they were sending me a good one.

NoviceGunnar

Nothing special, some SS pump pins.

williesurvive

a challenger stock and 12 tins of AA's 25.4grain be here monday
bug a salt 2.0
1720T p-rod transfer port gaska shroud extension 21 ci bottle fed
.25 m-rod gaska shroud extension challenger stock

rws_53

I bought another Crosman 600...an earlier version I model.  Should be in my hands by the weekend. 

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

crossliner

Quote from: woody67 on March 28, 2014, 06:46:58 PM
I just got my p-rod....... and the trigger frame is crooked!

How does that happen? When the breech is level and the air tube is level, the trigger frame slants to the right at an odd angle.

Unfortunately I'll have to send it back for a replacement. PyramyAir must hate me, I have returned so many things. One time I got 3 defective marauders (.22) in a row, finally they did a free 'ten for ten' test to make sure they were sending me a good one.

What has happened to this Mr. Jason?

woody67

I am sending it back for an exchange...but i will take a picture before i take it to FedEx later today.

It is quite interesting...

crossliner

Quote from: woody67 on April 01, 2014, 02:21:09 PM
I am sending it back for an exchange...but i will take a picture before i take it to FedEx later today.

It is quite interesting...

:-*

droid

Had a bit of a spree again  ;)

2 x Custom 2250s, mainly for the custom parts fitted.

Another Crosman 600 (I sold the last one)

Secret custom made parts for the Scaramanga gun  :)

Custom made rear breech cap for the Pain Jane Gun
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

brz-ryder †

Went on a spree got 2 116`s coming from different ppl one just the gun the other is the gun plus the 10oz co2 canister going to redo them and make a boxed set of matching guns

Jim
my shooters
Crosman 2240 stock
Crosman 2240 highly modded
Crosman 2240 polished
Crosman stubby 2240
Crosman 116 x3
Crosman Vigilante
Crosman 1861 shiloh
Daisy 1140
Beeman p17
ruger mark 1
hatsan supercharger 25 in .22
Crosman heritage 2260
Crosman AS2250XT
Winchester M14

Flex

On Wednesday 24 APR, I put in a long overdue order with Crosman for some parts that I've wanted to get for my 2240 (now a 1740 ;))conversion project. Main parts there were a Power Adjuster (ya might just be fluff), some parts for a sight idea, a BackPacker type stock and a pair of 1701 grips (actually 2 pair, they're very nice and very inexpensive)!

I also ordered stuff for some ongoing projects. A 760 barrel support and a 760 block style forearm. I wanted to get the black plastic one but according to the order clerk (Kevin) the black one part # 76sb-010 is no longer available. (Perhaps I had the wrong #?) The brown one, part #760g010, was available so I ordered that one figuring that with a can of black Fusion paint, no one will know the difference. Kevin said that he was surprised that the brown block style was still available! I might shoulda ordered 2 ???.

ANYWAY, I was hoping that the mailman would be knocking on my door today with my box of goodies but alas, he came and went and only left us some bills and the usual junk mail. I guess that was a bit of an unrealistic expectation on my part since my Crosman orders in the past have taken about a week.
WELL, it wasn't 10 minutes later that the doorbell rang. As I walked to the door, I saw the UPS truck at the end of the driveway. Since most of my Crosman orders had arrived via USPS I thought "Isn't that a slap in the face?" Not only did I NOT get anything but my wife DID :o! I was surprised to find that the parcel was for me AND it was from Crosman! Life is good :-*.

I've noticed that this thread is getting darn long. Maybe another should be started titled WHAT USED TO BE IN YOUR FEDEX / UPS / USPS TRUCK? That would be for the guys like me that wait just a little too long to post in the current thread. Just sayin'. Flex
Daisy Power Line 92
Crosman 781 Single-Pump rifle
Crosman Fury Break barrel springer
Crosman BackPacker 2289g
Crosman 1322c
Crosman 1377c
Crosman PowerMaster 760 SC
Crosman 1377 (2nd variant)
Crosman PumpMaster 760
Chinese B-3-? .177cal
Crosman 2240 (now .177 carbine hybrid)
Daisy 105 B
Crosman A*I*R 17 Single-Pump rifle (Phase I)
Crosman 140 .22cal rifle (Fourth Variant)
Black Ops "Exterminator" CO2  BB revolver
Chinese B 3-1 .22 cal
Bemjamin 132 .22 cal pump pistol
Hatsan TAC-BOSS 250XT CO2 BB pistol
Crosman 1008 RepeatAIR .177cal CO2 pellet pistol
Daisy 717 target pistol

brz-ryder †

tripod to be used on my new F-1 crony

Jim

my shooters
Crosman 2240 stock
Crosman 2240 highly modded