WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

mudduck48

Since you are doing such a fine job of finding the great old guns, could you find me a working Mark I phaze 1 please. ?? ??? ???
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

KevinP

Mark I phaze 1

how do you know if it is the first one  ?
Kevin
Albany, New York

breakfastchef

Quote from: KevinP on May 07, 2014, 07:26:20 PM
Mark I phaze 1

how do you know if it is the first one  ?

Adjustable hammer power screw up front and lever-piercing CO2 cap are pretty good indications it may be a Phase I.
Larry

BDS

Quote from: mudduck48 on May 07, 2014, 06:55:55 PM
Since you are doing such a fine job of finding the great old guns, could you find me a working Mark I phaze 1 please. ?? ??? ???

Quack... will be sending S.O.S. out to my usual Crosman classic contacts on the Mark I duck. Phase 1 is the adjustable power and lever action co2 piercing set up right? (thx Larry)
Brian

BDS

Quote from: KevinP on May 07, 2014, 06:34:59 PM
As punishment you should perhaps send it to me for safekeeping  ...

:D ;D ;D

And the 140 arrives today Kevin, didn't you restore one of those?
Brian

mudduck48

Quote from: BDS on May 07, 2014, 08:18:45 PM
Quack... will be sending S.O.S. out to my usual Crosman classic contacts on the Mark I duck. Phase 1 is the adjustable power and lever action co2 piercing set up right? (thx Larry)
That's the one.
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

bgmcgee

Gots me some D.C. and Stace parts coming.  Might have one for the throwdown. :-*
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

arkmaker †

I've been going to make one of these shot trays for a year now. Thought maybe I should just go ahead and buy one if I was ever to actually use one! Also bought a wheel for my side focus BSA (well at least I hope it fits!). Knowing Crosman, these parts will be here sometime in June  ;D

(1) Marauder Rifle Single Shot Tray

(1) X-Large Side Wheel

I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

KevinP

Quote from: BDS on May 07, 2014, 08:19:54 PM
:D ;D ;D

And the 140 arrives today Kevin, didn't you restore one of those?

no, it  is a 180 that I did  ....  :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

bgmcgee

I pretty much just use the single shot tray with my bnm2240.  Seems to give it a slight edge on accuracy but every now and then I will still plug in a mag and rip off 10 ;D

arkmaker †

Quote from: bgmcgee on May 07, 2014, 09:44:41 PM
I pretty much just use the single shot tray with my bnm2240.  Seems to give it a slight edge on accuracy but every now and then I will still plug in a mag and rip off 10 ;D

Yeah, I have been really wanting to try loading one at a time and see if there is a difference. I am not the best of shots, so it will need to be on a very good day physically for me to really be able to tell. But, even that said, I tend to settle in to a groove better when I load each pellet by hand.  ???
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Trophyhunter49

Got this in the other day ;) It's goin on my Throw Down build !! ;)

bgmcgee

Nice Trophy.  :-* Think you gotta cool one in the works.

Trophyhunter49

bgmcgee

Kinda partial to the bnm breech. I like you opted for the picatinny breech too. Much more options for rings especially if you go 30m or larger tube scope.  I just love my bnm2240.  It's just to much fun and pretty darn accurate for a 7" barrel.