WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

HappyHunter

Thanks, guys...I'm pretty happy about getting it :). It was just by chance that I got the opportunity too....he made two of them for another member, but apparently said member only wanted one so second pouch went up for grabs and I jumped on it! ;D

Quote from: BDS on May 17, 2014, 06:30:48 PM
Very excellent Todd, that fella does some nice work  :-*
Thanks, Brian. Ya, he certainly does...very talented gentleman for sure. He makes all sorts of things...knife sheaths, ammo pouches (clips or loose pellets), pistol holsters (custom fit for your application), you name it and he can/will make it. And to top it off, he's one of the nicest guys you could ever meet! :-*

Todd

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things!

HappyHunter

Quote from: breakfastchef on May 02, 2014, 02:32:34 PM

Gonna need pics! Which breech did you go with?
As promised Larry, here's a few teaser pics for ya ;)

Todd

Trophyhunter49

vertguy

BSA FFP 4-14x 44mm scope for the Carbine I just picked up.
PC77
FX Verminator .22

mudduck48

My new/old Mark 1 phase 1 0-BOY!! :-\ :-\
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Trophyhunter49

:-* Great find Mr. Duck !  :-*
  Got a new Crosman C11 in today

BigErn

breakfastchef

Quote from: HappyHunter on May 18, 2014, 01:21:59 PM
As promised Larry, here's a few teaser pics for ya ;)

Nice breech. Who made it? The J-track hints at a probe-less bolt. I don''t see anything in the loading port to hold the magazines. Well, I will wait fo rthe completed build and ask questions then.
Larry

breakfastchef

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on May 18, 2014, 07:54:30 PM
    :) Got this on the way!!  :)

I want a full chrony report on the BS pistol. I know they can't be modded like a 13xx, but I just like the old Sheridan style.
Larry

breakfastchef

Quote from: mudduck48 on May 19, 2014, 09:17:09 PM

Hope it is a good shooter. The Mark I is one of my favorite vintage Crosman guns! And, you can sink a boat load of money into it. don't ask me how I know this.
Larry

Ryan

Hi Happy,

I like the way this breech fastens itself onto the pump tube. It does not rely on the grip frame screw screwing into the valve. I have been trying to figure out a way to use a small valve + a longer pump stroke. This is the way to go. BTW, who made this breech?

HappyHunter

Quote from: breakfastchef on May 19, 2014, 11:54:57 PM

Nice breech. Who made it? The J-track hints at a probe-less bolt. I don''t see anything in the loading port to hold the magazines. Well, I will wait fo rthe completed build and ask questions then.
Thanks, Larry! A fellow from the CAF named "JezX" made it for me, but it's Bob's (Rsterne) design.  Your right...it is a (adjustable) probe-less bolt and the stub to hold M-rod magazine is machined on the end of the barrel.

And yes, I will be reviving my thread on the build shortly with more detail  :-*

Quote from: Ryan on May 20, 2014, 12:19:37 AM
Hi Happy,

I like the way this breech fastens itself onto the pump tube. It does not rely on the grip frame screw screwing into the valve. I have been trying to figure out a way to use a small valve + a longer pump stroke. This is the way to go. BTW, who made this breech?
Thanks, Ryan. This breech was made for a Disco tube not a pumper, but no reason one couldn't be made for a 13xx/2289. It still uses the factory attachment points, but has a band added to the front to eliminate any possible "flex" issues.
Todd

HappyHunter

Quote from: mudduck48 on May 19, 2014, 09:17:09 PM

Nice score, mudduck! :-* :-*

I've sold/traded a few guns before, but will never get rid of my MK I's!.  :-\
Todd

bgmcgee

Nice one Duck.  :-*  Hope you're happy with it.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

mudduck48

Thank you, thank you. Was plincking around with it this afternoon and am still trying to get used to the trigger. I have a lot of .22 guns and none of them like the Hobbys. I think this one does. The shot to the right was me, not the gun.
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.