WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

BDS

Classic Score # 4 for this year  :-*

Another seldom seen Crosman classic, Model 70 Bolt Action, all wood and steel, .177 caliber. Modeled after a Winchester Model 70 BA rifle.

Co2 carts go under the forestock with a compression lever. Hammer and valve work by Tim at Mac 1, shoots CPs at avg. of 730 fps.

Love these old guns  :-\ 8)
Brian

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

breakfastchef

Whoever is doing those re-builds is doing some fine work. Does it shoot straight?

Quote from: BDS on May 23, 2014, 02:53:55 PM
Classic Score # 4 for this year  :-*

Another seldom seen Crosman classic, Model 70 Bolt Action, all wood and steel, .177 caliber. Modeled after a Winchester Model 70 BA rifle.

Co2 carts go under the forestock with a compression lever. Hammer and valve work by Tim at Mac 1, shoots CPs at avg. of 730 fps.

Love these old guns  :-\ 8)
Larry

BDS

"Whoever is doing those re-builds is doing some fine work. Does it shoot straight?"

Ah-ha-ha-ha!  ;D 2 holes in the 10 ring at 10 meters over about 12 shots (on the bench with the small scope, I'm not that good!)

Tim Mac did the innards and crowned and ported the leade, the finish was 99.9% on all the metal work, and I re-finished the stock just to get rid of the old, brown-ish Crosman finish.

I have the original box and paperwork from 1976. Hard to believe that this gun is nearly 40 yrs old!
Brian

Tater

Nice pick-up BDS, when does your Crosman Museum open?

You now own one of each that was ever made.   :)
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

BDS

Quote from: Tater on May 23, 2014, 03:55:23 PM
Nice pick-up BDS, when does your Crosman Museum open?

You now own one of each that was ever made.   :)

:D :D :D No... that would be Mike/Crosshairs!
Brian

pump-n-dump

.22 cal Disco barrel, bands, sleeve, hammer spring

1701P grip frame assy
13xx valve stems, hammer, transfer port & seals

BDS

Somebody Stop Me  :D ...  Model 1400 Restore on it's way, classic #5 for the year  :-*
Brian

BDS

Ok... not an AG but for you shotgun lovers, just purchased a Browning A-5 "Light Twelve" with magnesium receiver case and titanium & stainless innards.

Coulda bought 10 AGs for the price of this puppy  :D :-*
Brian

mudduck48

What did you do? hit the Lottery? ??? ??? :-* :-*
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

KevinP

Quote from: BDS on May 23, 2014, 09:51:49 PM
Somebody Stop Me  :D ...  Model 1400 Restore on it's way, classic #5 for the year  :-*

Another nice one ....   :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

BDS

Quote from: mudduck48 on May 23, 2014, 11:03:44 PM
What did you do? hit the Lottery? ??? ??? :-* :-*

Sorta... sold off a Smith & Wesson collection (11 pistols) last month for some nice $$$$$, told the wife I wouldn't buy more guns with the proceeds..  :D  ;D  ;D  ;D
Brian

mudduck48

OK, sounds like you need to take the "wife" out to dinner this weekend at a really nice place. Maybe buy some flowers. :-\ :-\ :-\
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

breakfastchef

Quote from: mudduck48 on May 24, 2014, 12:49:45 AM
OK, sounds like you need to take the "wife" out to dinner this weekend at a really nice place. Maybe buy some flowers. :-\ :-\ :-\

Yea! I hear CCI Ammunition has a lovely cafeteria.
Larry

Old Dog

A Shooting Chrony Beta arrived today, a nice blue color :)

A HAPPY and SAFE Memorial Day weekend to all those in the US of A!!!
This Old Dog has outlived most of my enemies!!!
Many of my friends also, sorry to say!!!