WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

rangerfredbob

Another Flying Dragon PCP will be on it's way to me on Tuesday, so hopefully have it by next weekend
Near McMinnville, Oregon

Have me many an airgun :), count is 102 now...

breakfastchef

Quote from: rangerfredbob on May 24, 2014, 06:41:53 AM
Another Flying Dragon PCP will be on it's way to me on Tuesday, so hopefully have it by next weekend

So, I am guessing you like that rifle. Did you have to do much work on the first one to get it shooting well? What kind of power and shot counts are you seeing?
Larry

Old Dog

Quote from: breakfastchef on May 20, 2014, 05:08:03 PM
On order, and to be shipped in @1 month with Rink LH grips. I am officially in over my head!

I understand that one rarely has to really fire it, the squirrel see's it and drops dead of fright  ;)

A really beautiful gun :)
This Old Dog has outlived most of my enemies!!!
Many of my friends also, sorry to say!!!

rangerfredbob

Quote from: breakfastchef on May 24, 2014, 06:46:01 AM

So, I am guessing you like that rifle. Did you have to do much work on the first one to get it shooting well? What kind of power and shot counts are you seeing?

I don't have a chrony so no idea on power but it seems comparable to the Marauder and I didn't touch it adjustment wise, how it sits I'm getting maybe 30 shots (never counted, probably 20-25) that are usable off hand with open sights. He only has .177 versions of the old style ones left at $100, new style are $165, I figured I would try .177 for a flatter shooting feather gun :)
Near McMinnville, Oregon

Tater

Are the "New style" ones better or worse than the old style?
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

rangerfredbob

I don't know, I think the valve is more efficient on the new style but that's all I've found, I haven't had enough time to read through everything...
Near McMinnville, Oregon

shoot-the-moon

Coming Tuesday. 5-27-14

UPDATE: Bad choice.

cherokeesteve

Quote from: shoot-the-moon on May 26, 2014, 05:03:50 AM
Coming Tuesday. 5-27-14

Welcome to the forum, just starting or already an airaholic?
I'm like a lactating mother...I don't mind pumping

1377 w/green dot/laser, 2240 modded, T4 modded, 2289 modded, M4-177 modded, 2400 KT in CO2 and HPA.

T191032

"What new purchase, gun or accessory is due to arrive at your place in the next week/month?"

A book on Hector Grant-Taylor.   :)
It ain't like it used to be but, eh, it's do.

shoot-the-moon

Quote from: cherokeesteve on May 27, 2014, 03:54:05 AM
Welcome to the forum, just starting or already an airaholic?

About 2 months into it. This will be my 4TH new pistol. This is really fun. Thanks for the welcome.

arkmaker †

Quote from: T191032 on May 27, 2014, 05:44:41 AM
"What new purchase, gun or accessory is due to arrive at your place in the next week/month?"

A book on Hector Grant-Taylor.   :)

They say he was one of the best at what he did, but sure not an occupation I would excel at!
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

T191032

Quote from: shoot-the-moon on May 27, 2014, 10:04:51 AM
About 2 months into it. This will be my 4TH new pistol. This is really fun. Thanks for the welcome.

Yep, need one for every day of the week.   :D

"They say he was one of the best at what he did, but sure not an occupation I would excel at!"

I had not seen this book until the other day and found it while browsing my Google Apps.  A brief look at the sample pages and knowing what I'd already seen about him (fairly little), I figured I'd like to see what this has to offer.
It ain't like it used to be but, eh, it's do.

Jauvesst

arkmaker †

I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Jauvesst

.177 higher would require paperwork to import and own