WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

Tater

Quote from: vertguy on August 22, 2014, 08:30:34 PM
Just ordered a couple parts from Davio including a fluted/hardened hammer, SS pivot pin and a couple Boss Buddy transfer ports. Also just received a heavy hammer spring and Boss valve for the 2400KT that I found in the classifieds. Stocking up for some winter modding on both the Crosman's :-*

Nice!   :-*
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

BDS

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on August 23, 2014, 01:21:35 AM
:-* :-*  I like that !!  What are the specs. for  this.

In 22 cal it will be 350- ish fps. It's basically a Beeman  P3 knockoff inside. Mike at Mrod airguns said it has a killer trigger... We will see :-*
Brian

breakfastchef

Quote from: BDS on August 23, 2014, 06:08:57 PM
In 22 cal it will be 350- ish fps. It's basically a Beeman  P3 knockoff inside. Mike at Mrod airguns said it has a killer trigger... We will see :-*

How about a sub-15 oz. trigger!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we1qxMsUG54&feature=youtu.be&list=UU38kWQSw4-D7BRDFB4MtGmg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we1qxMsUG54&feature=youtu.be&list=UU38kWQSw4-D7BRDFB4MtGmg[/url]

Larry

targettgii

That is an impressive pistol, that P-12 looks pretty impressive also.
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

KevinP

crap .... thinkin I need one  .... dammmmmmmmmm   :(
Kevin
Albany, New York

targettgii

You can't beat the price did you check out the video,really Kevin not being an enabler well that's what I keep telling myself anyway. :D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

KevinP

I did check out the video ....   :-X
Kevin
Albany, New York

targettgii

Yeah I'm want to buy one myself but I have to stop buying guns I don't shoot.
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

BDS

Quote from: targettgii on August 25, 2014, 04:44:21 AM
Yeah I'm want to buy one myself but I have to stop buying guns I don't shoot.

In that case, I would have stopped buying guns a long time ago!  :D ;D

You know you want one Kevin, here's the photo again, just in case you forgot why you NEED one  ;D  :-*
Brian

Trophyhunter49

>:( >:(  Here i am tring to save up money to buy me a scuba tank for my PCPs and everyone is posting these new guns and I WANT one of them! >:( >:(  LOL I'll have to make up my mine TANK or GUNS!!  Maybe BOTH LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

BigErn

Quote from: BDS on August 25, 2014, 03:44:26 PM
In that case, I would have stopped buying guns a long time ago!  :D ;D

You know you want one Kevin, here's the photo again, just in case you forgot why you NEED one  ;D  :-*

Awesome!!!

BDS

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on August 25, 2014, 05:25:21 PM
>:( >:(  Here i am tring to save up money to buy me a scuba tank for my PCPs and everyone is posting these new guns and I WANT one of them! >:( >:(  LOL I'll have to make up my mine TANK or GUNS!!  Maybe BOTH LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

why is that even a question?  :D ;D
Brian

Old Dog

A New in box Daisy Model 25 pump gun was found on my front porch yesterday afternoon :)

Thanks again Brian for posting the ordering info...
It is really wonderful to order and open a new in the box bb gun at 83 that I last had at probably 13 or 14...
A very good afternoon, just opening it helped peel away some of the damage of the years  :-*

Bill  :-*   
This Old Dog has outlived most of my enemies!!!
Many of my friends also, sorry to say!!!

BDS

Very Nice Bill.. mine is due here tomorrow and will be a project gun for mostly cosmetic changes and a trigger mod, and some plain o'l shootin fun :-\

I hope I'm still hittin it hard at 83 like you!

20 more years before I get there  :-*
Brian

Old Dog

Clean your barrel first thing, ugh, such gunk in it, looked thru it when exploring and it looked black, yep, it was, several patches and a couple of patches with a sprit of Pforce silicone oil an it is ready to try out :)

That is after more exploring cleaning and light lubing...

Overall it is really good looking :)
This Old Dog has outlived most of my enemies!!!
Many of my friends also, sorry to say!!!