WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

Old Dog

This Old Dog has outlived most of my enemies!!!
Many of my friends also, sorry to say!!!

crossliner

Quote from: BigErn on August 27, 2014, 11:51:51 PM
Great stuff guys!!! Crossliner that's an insane amount of cool stuff Sir  8) 8) 8)

Thank you Mr. Ernesto..The Viridian green laser and torch combo is a very nice item I just have to find a way to mount it on my 2400kt..I bought 3 from amazon but the 2 are already booked ( w/c means money for me haha! ) so I will just keep one for my own use..

http://www.amazon.com/Viridian-C5L-Sub-Compact-Green-Laser/dp/B003UHZHEO/ref=sr_1_2?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=undefined&sr=1-2&keywords=viridian+c5

Since US airgunners are so fond of the 4-16x40 Centerpoint scope I bought 2 to find out if it's really nice..It is so cheap there  :-* It is w/ some of the Starbucks mugs from all over the US 50 states

BigErn

Wow CL that's an expensive laser!!!!!!  Nice mugs  :D

KevinP

Hey !!!  u got your starbucks mugs  :-* you know we need to see them .....
Kevin
Albany, New York

Tater

Quote from: KevinP on August 28, 2014, 04:39:54 PM
Hey !!!  u got your starbucks mugs  :-* you know we need to see them .....

Preferably before you shoot them.   :D
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

crossliner

Haha lol!

I have mounted one of the Centerpoint scopes coz the other one got sold already..It is long but the optics are quite good and the reticle is neither thick nor thin..Now I knoe why it is popular in the US..It is really quite good and very cheap  :-*

Now to find a way to mount the Viridian laser lol!

DBOdude

this morning i ordered a hawke varmint 6-24x44 from SWFA , should be here tuesday/wednesday next week :)

http://swfa.com/Hawke-6-24x44-Varmint-Riflescope-P48455.aspx
Everything isn't for Everybody ......

Tater

Quote from: DBOdude on September 03, 2014, 08:38:26 PM
this morning i ordered a hawke varmint 6-24x44 from SWFA , should be here tuesday/wednesday next week :)

:-*  Nice, congrats.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

crossliner

Quote from: DBOdude on September 03, 2014, 08:38:26 PM

I hope you like them..Their optics are okay but I find the rets too cluttered. Congrats and regards.

Trophyhunter49

:) Got this in today Crosman Medalist II  1300 .22 cal..Has all new seals and shoots GREAT !! Close to 400 fps with crosman 14.3 hp. made in Feb. of 1974. Not bad for a 40 year old gun! Has a little on the paint flaking off of the pistol grip. Would it hurt the value of the gun if I repainted the pistol grip???

Trophyhunter49

mudduck48

Looking pretty good there Trophyhunter. Just remember, if you go to take the grip frame off, REMOVE THE REAR SIGHT SCREW FIRST!! That screw screws down inside the rear grip frame screw. I found out the hard way about that. When you go to knock out the trigger pin and sear pin, remove from right to left. These pins have a serrated head on the left side. And, of coarse, the safety ball and spring are there like in the newer guns. To remove the trigger, you have to push it up and turn it a little to get it out. The newer triggers won't work, they are too wide. The sear is longer than the new ones. Sear on top is the 1300 and the one on the bottom is the newer sear.Need any more info, please ask. Nice gun. :) :)
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Trophyhunter49

:-* Thanks Duck! Its kinda like the 1377 Phase I that I rebuilt.  What kind of paint do you think I should use on the pistol grip??  Thats all that this little gun needs done to it.

mudduck48

I don't know. I just use a sharpie to cover up the chips in the paint. I think it was breakfastcheft that just redid a 600. It turned out really good. I think the paint that they used was a rinkle paint of some kind. My master told me, " it doesn't matter what the gun looks like, if you can hit the center".  ;) ;)
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.