WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

Trophyhunter49

;D ;D ;DMy master told me, " it doesn't matter what the gun looks like, if you can hit the center".   ;D ;D I love it !!!!The paint is just flaking off the pistol grip but all the blued parts look great. Everytime I pick it up more and more flakes off. It just looks bad

mudduck48

I used to shoot out door pistol match. That is .22, center fire pistol and .45. My master was classified "master" in the shoot. That is why I called him my master. He shot master class in the Navy. If the paint pealing off bothers you, then take the thing apart and repaint it. It won't make it shoot any better, but it will look better. And you will feel better. Just remember, remove the rear sight screw first, then the rear grip frame screw.  :P :P 
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

vertguy

Scored a Millett SP-1 Red Dot (3 MOA) off ebay... NIB (demo) for $30 shipped :-*

PC77
FX Verminator .22

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: mudduck48 on September 05, 2014, 05:03:20 AM
I used to shoot out door pistol match. That is .22, center fire pistol and .45. My master was classified "master" in the shoot. That is why I called him my master. He shot master class in the Navy. If the paint pealing off bothers you, then take the thing apart and repaint it. It won't make it shoot any better, but it will look better. And you will feel better. Just remember, remove the rear sight screw first, then the rear grip frame screw.  :P :P
Got it apatr and sanded down and painted. Thanks on the headsup on the rear sight screw. I would have never known that. I know it want shoot any better but it will look good doing it !! ;) ;)

breakfastchef

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on September 05, 2014, 11:57:02 PM
Got it apatr and sanded down and painted. Thanks on the headsup on the rear sight screw. I would have never known that. I know it want shoot any better but it will look good doing it !! ;) ;)

Good call. It has more value to you than anyone else.
Larry

breakfastchef

Quote from: vertguy on September 05, 2014, 11:33:04 PM
Scored a Millett SP-1 Red Dot (3 MOA) off ebay... NIB (demo) for $30 shipped :-*

One of my perennial favorite dot sights.
Larry

Davio

I am quite fond of the 3 MOA red dots, too. :)
Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver. Gravy is brown.

2400KT bulk fed repeater .22
2260 .22 w/ steel breech
2250XE .22
Benjamin Discovery .22
Benjamin Marauder .25
Crosman 1077 WOOD .177
Crosman 1077 BLACK .177
Benjamin NP Trail .177
Crosman 2240 Camo .22
Crosman 2240 polished .22
Crosman 2300KT .22
Dan Wesson 8" .177
Crosman Vigilante .177
Hatsan A44PA .25
Hatsan A44W .25
Sheridan 2260
Benjamin Trail NP XL .25
Benjamin Titan NP .22
Benjamin Marauder Pistol .22
Benjamin 392 .22
Sheridan C9 PB 50th Anniversary .20
Crosman 1701-P .177

targettgii

That's a good price for that Sp-1 you'll like it I know I do. :-* :-* :-*
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

dptrucker32chip

Scored  a modded  disco  on the A A Classified . It's my first HPA . Now I have to  find a hand pump .
Can't afford no shoebox   . So if anybody has a hand pump they not usin  shoot me a pm . Goin to be
bad to sit  and look at it , but can't shoot it . Will have to wait till next month and get a refurbished  1 .
Dave

Trophyhunter49

:) :) Got in a scuba tank and filler adapter today! Got to get rehydro then NO more PUMPING the hand pump !  :) :) :)

Tater

Not in my possession (or even on the way), but we were given two free tickets from my aunt and uncle to visit them, my 94 year old gramma, cousins....  First vacation for me in 6 years! We stayed a couple days at their vacation/retirement house near Sherman, NY and asked my uncle about what guns he has there and what we could shoot at. He is a retired cop, and after someone turned in some guns to his department, they allowed him to pay $25 for the 1377 American Classic (NIB, Gen. 1 or 2?  ???), a Savage .22 lr and a .20 gauge single shot shotgun.
He said the 1377 was about 25 years old and the box had never been opened until he did when getting it. It still had the stickers on the sides. I looked mint except for a tiny, tiny bit of rust starting on the tube. It was barely visible.
Man, I wanted that gun bad but he uses it for chipper control and had somewhat of an idea that it was worth keeping. If I'm there gain any time in the next year or 2 I'll see if he wants to trade a new 1377 for it. Wasn't sure how to check the year by the serial number, but looking at it, no year or date jumped out at me from the number.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

Trophyhunter49

If its a Phase I It will have sear numbers on the breech cover.

Tater

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on September 10, 2014, 02:04:50 AM
  If its a Phase I It will have sear numbers on the breech cover.

Thank you. The serial number was on the tube so Phase II I guess.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

CA pistolero

Greetings fellow maniacs, lots of nice pistols and farkles here   :-*
I've just ordered some new wood furniture for my 2250, so hopefully this weekend it will become a carbine once again.
If it fits and looks ok  i'll post some pics, it's better to see it finished and on the gun I think. 
I also couldn't resist a stainless steel extended hollow probe and a cheap generic red dot sight for my 2240. 

Nick

vertguy

A nice little package from Neil Clague ;D
PC77
FX Verminator .22