WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

crossliner

Quote from: Davio on October 21, 2014, 05:40:15 AM
Crossliner, I gotta say that you have immaculate tastes in your selections and your pictures are equally pristine.  So please tell me where the dust is?  It is hard for me to find a spot to take a picture like yours.  You must use natural light?! Good job!

Thank you Mr. Grimes..I only have a point and shoot Canon digicam sir.

Recently had this CF tank "deregulated" because it will only give out 1,800 psi..Bought it from a guy who like me also imports items from the US, Ruger Gen 2 Strikeforce 10/22 stock included..

BigErn

onebaddj

My talontunes tophat with inserts and 95gr hammer with slap mod have shipped! Oh boy oh boy oh boy! Cant wait to have the condor up and running again!
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

Trophyhunter49

:( :( Sorry guys I'm still down! :( Hope to be up and around in a few days. Then I'll gey ya'll that range report on the Gamo!

crossliner

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on October 29, 2014, 02:10:17 AM
:( :( Sorry guys I'm still down! :( Hope to be up and around in a few days. Then I'll gey ya'll that range report on the Gamo!

I hope you like your Gamo Mr. T..I have a .177 Whisper too and it is just stored coz I do not like it 1 bit..Hope yours is a jewel..Regards and get well soon  :-*

onebaddj

Unfortunatly the parts for my condor! Was "guarenteed 2-3 business days" that was last tuesday! Dang it dang it and more dang it! Really wanted to have it up and runing yesterday. Maybe today.

T191032

Quote from: HappyHunter on October 26, 2014, 01:47:09 PM
Nice lookin' gun :-*...hopefully your back will cooperate and you get some trigger time in soon.

I feel for ya regarding the back issues...been there, done that, still doing that! Broke my tail bone when I was 15 and it has been plaguing me for the last 30 years. I'm also slowly realizing that the older I get, the easier it is to get laid up and the longer it takes to recover. This whole "getting old" thing sucks!!! >:(

Yes I do agree; we can kinda take to heart our old fellow member, Packrat's tagline "This getting old thing ain't for sissies!" on those aching days.   :-*

It ain't like it used to be but, eh, it's do.

Brutuz

Three rifles that should keep be busy tuning them this winter  :)
My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

targettgii

Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

targettgii

Sorry to hear about your parts Dj I hate that. >:(
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

Trophyhunter49

:)Doin  better but no range report on the Gamo! I did get some parts in from Crosman today. P-Rod value , Disco tube and a hand full of screws!Guess whats in the making  ;) ;) More parts on the way. Thats what happens when you can't get up and a bout  :D :D :D

onebaddj

Parts are in!  :)

I hear ya on the being broken sucks. My ankle surgery cost me a small fortune! Wasnt allowed to put my foot below my waste for 3 weeks and non load bearing for 6! All i could do was sit on my butt ordering parts. Got a pimped out 1377 out of it.  :-*

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: onebaddj on November 04, 2014, 07:24:44 PM
Parts are in!  :)

I hear ya on the being broken sucks. My ankle surgery cost me a small fortune! Wasnt allowed to put my foot below my waste for 3 weeks and non load bearing for 6! All i could do was sit on my butt ordering parts. Got a pimped out 1377 out of it.  :-*
:-* :-*

rws_53

R Arms Innovations AR stock and adapter for my 1720 and 1701 Crosman PCP pistols

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on October 26, 2014, 05:04:14 AM
:) Got this in Friday,Gamo Whisper Fusion Pro.Have not been able to shoot it yet! Been down and in the bed with my back for a few days. Its just killin my soul knowin it laying on my work bench and me in the bed!Should be up and around in a few days.
Fainly got out to the shop today and shot the Gamo a little while. It fainly quit desiling after agout 40 shots. Going to shoot it some more and try to get it broke in before I post any targets ar any range report on how its shooting. I will say this much ,it has a good scope on it!