WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

BigTinBoat

I know it's not a Crosman but it is in the delivery truck on the way to my house.
1993/94 vintage

Old Dog

This Old Dog has outlived most of my enemies!!!
Many of my friends also, sorry to say!!!

RC1947

Very nice.  You're going to enjoy shooting it.  RC

targettgii

That is a really clean looking Beeman nice purchase. :-* :-* :-*
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

targettgii

Jauvesst the 2240 is going in the parts bin why???I have not been following the forum like i used to why is your 2240 going in the parts bin.
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

Jauvesst

ill be using alot of it for a future carbine, likely using drop sear, longer barrel and a multishot breech. possibly .22 if i have my permits in order by then as we have caliber restrictions in my country

this means i have those fancy grips, the lw barrel and a steel breech that wont be used so im pretty much buying the 1377 for that purpose. i suspect a pumper will also be more suitable to the climate here as our winters are long and cold while our summers are short and not very warm

crossliner

Some of my stuff are here, had them handcarried..I was excited to get my 2 Oakley 3d shades and limited edition ones but my cuz put them in a box headed for sea freight so I kinda got disappointed

Here is the 30mm BKL low mounts ( available only at BKL Tech site ) for my Aeon 6-24x50 field target reticle scope..It has nice rets and very thin..My Japan made SWFA Super Sniper 20x42 milquad ret scope is still pending..The UTG mounts I am gonna sell as I have no use for them but a lot of my buds like them..They are nice but US made BKLs are much nicer imho..Always been a big fan of US made products but it's just me.

http://www.pyramydair.com/s/a/Aeon_6_24x50_AO_Classic_Rifle_Scope_Field_Target_Reticle_1_4_MOA_30mm_Tube/5447

RC1947

BKL mounts are some of the finest made.  RC

airriflenut

XY table and two 3" drill press vises from Grizzly, UPS sent notification that delivery date has changed from tomorrow to today.

OnlineMetals coming UPS today.

LW barrels from AoA sent UPS Smart Post, delivery scheduled for Tuesday.  Being a Smart Post I'm not sure if it gets handed over to USPS for actual delivery...if that's the case no telling on actual delivery date due to our lousy local USPS office!

The HF 7"x10" mini was picked up locally, but alas, it still sits in the unheated shop due to the bitter cold yesterday and last night.  A tower heater will be in hand shortly bound for the shop!!  :) :-*

Bits and other needed tooling yet to be ordered.  :(
Sterling

Nuts about airguns and just nuts in general...but I'm medicated.

DBOdude

just ordered a centerpoint red laser sight for less than $17 delivered to my local store .

http://www.walmart.com/ip/21550052

here's a review

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKZENPLx31U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKZENPLx31U[/url]
Everything isn't for Everybody ......

Monkeydad1969

Quote from: airriflenut on March 05, 2015, 05:40:12 PM
XY table and two 3" drill press vises from Grizzly, UPS sent notification that delivery date has changed from tomorrow to today.

OnlineMetals coming UPS today.

LW barrels from AoA sent UPS Smart Post, delivery scheduled for Tuesday.  Being a Smart Post I'm not sure if it gets handed over to USPS for actual delivery...if that's the case no telling on actual delivery date due to our lousy local USPS office!

The HF 7"x10" mini was picked up locally, but alas, it still sits in the unheated shop due to the bitter cold yesterday and last night.  A tower heater will be in hand shortly bound for the shop!!  :) :-*

Bits and other needed tooling yet to be ordered.  :(

Oh Yeah!!!!!  I see a lot of new custom parts by way of Sterling One Off Custom Parts, Co.

Joe
Joe
Aurora, CO.

airriflenut

Quote from: Monkeydad1969 on March 05, 2015, 11:28:55 PM
Oh Yeah!!!!!  I see a lot of new custom parts by way of Sterling One Off Custom Parts, Co.

Joe

LMAO!!  ;D ;D ;D

Spent most of the morning just cleaning the shipping/storage grease off.  Still need to install the guards then get some bits mounted and adjusted...why do I have a feeling that I will be in the shop all evening?!  Oh yeah, I have a new toy!!!
Sterling

Nuts about airguns and just nuts in general...but I'm medicated.

mudduck48

WOW! Now that is a killer new toy! 8) 8)
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

tinker

Sterling,

That does look very familiar!  Congrats on getting the lathe.

Glen
(Tinker)
If it's not broken then modify it!

targettgii

That is a nice looking lathe Sterling I can only imagine the parts you will make with that. :-* :-* :-*
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T