WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

targettgii

That is some nice stuff you got coming bh.
Rualert I am hoping this is the right time for you.
Thanks for all the positive comments on the grips.I received them and they are awesome looking and they feel real nice now to decide which pistol to put them on I am leaning strongly towards my 2240.I am going to post pics soon just have to figure it out again I got a new camera a Nikon D3200 gotta figure it out no more cellphone pics. :-* :-* :-* :-*
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

crossliner

Quote from: Rualert on April 23, 2015, 07:17:35 PM
    Well I have been waiting on this one for a bit, hopefully it won't get back ordered again, this has happened three times this year.

how to screenshot on windows 7

I'm looking forward to this one alot.

Casey

Splendid looking pistol..I had an S200 before and an S5 right now and I must say that they are very nice implements.

Rualert

Thanks Tom and Crossliner, since becoming a 4-H coach, and a national pistol instructor, I have been saving my pennies for some higher end hardware. Hopefully this will get a few more interested in shooting pistol in our regional and state matches. We received two 1701P's and that generated a lot of interest. These babies can shoot stacked holes at 10M, and we got them with the Williams sights, so they are quite nice. Last year we only had the Daisy/Avanti SSP pistols, the better ones with the LW barrels, but they were a bit heavy, and difficult for my juniors. That said, one of my juniors won the state match last year with one, and received an invite to nationals. This will be our second year, so I think we got off to a pretty good start.

Casey

arkmaker †

That looks like it will be an awesome shooter Casey. Keep us updated.  :-*

I had an unexpected delivery this morning as it wasn't suppose to be here until next week.
A Weaver base and some JSB's to try out on my RWS 52. Hope to find some time today in-between trips out to the garden.
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

USMA-1982

Rualert - are you in NOVA?  I'm in Fredericksburg.
Ed

Fredericksburg VA

crossliner

That looks like it will be an awesome shooter Casey. Keep us updated.  :-*

Indeed, Air Arms is a very nice brand  8)

Rualert

Will do on the updates, and I'm in the Chesterfield area USMA.

Casey

P.S. do we have any other Virginians in my area, could use a couple more coaches for our 4-H kids?

crossliner

Quote from: crossliner on March 08, 2015, 01:43:00 AM
Aeon 6-24x50 Field Target reticle mounted..Reticle is simply fantastic once you have used one you are not bound to go back to standard mildots anymore.

Wheeler anti cant in action and in folded mode..

I have replaced all the black OEM bolts and screws too w/ ss..The mount is 30mm BKL in low version only available at BKL Tech site..

Bought o-rings for trigger mods lol!

Got another 30mm scope and some stuff coming..It is this one

http://www.amazon.com/Bushnell-Tactical-Reticle-Riflescope-6-24x50mm/dp/B006UKMDFO/ref=sr_1_2?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1430028708&sr=1-2&keywords=elite+tactical+g2

I was contemplating on the 34mm version but my ag might look funny..Also the 34mm has a 50 yard parallax as opposed to the 30mm one w/c is 25 yards.

My uncle who is in Vegas right now to watch the Pac vs May fight will bring this in for me..He is in the company of "businessmen" ( gambling l%*ds) from the Philippines all of them holding $10K ringside tickets. Damn these people they have too much money but I do not care as long as they handcarry my orders lol!

Noah

Whoa - scopes aside - can you score us some tickets for the fight?  :o ??? :o
"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

arkmaker †

Love that rifle and set-up  :-\  I think that is the first time I ever saw orings used on a trigger?? I'm thinking it is a good idea  :-*
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

RC1947

That rifle, scope combo look great!! RC

Monkeydad1969

Quote from: arkmaker on April 26, 2015, 02:36:41 PM
Love that rifle and set-up  :-\  I think that is the first time I ever saw orings used on a trigger?? I'm thinking it is a good idea  :-*

X2---how much does it improve the trigger, feel of the trigger, etc.?

Joe
Joe
Aurora, CO.

crossliner

Hi Mr. Noah I wish I could but those tickets are hard to come by and very expensive..Only the filthy rich can afford them  :-X Most of the ringside tickets were bought by scalpers and right now they are selling it for 2-3x the price  :o

Thanks gents! The Viton o-rings on the trigger works well for me because the AA trigger is not that nicely shaped..I have already adjusted it so there is no 2nd stage at all, it is now very sensitive..Also my method of pulling the trigger is the tip-of-my-finger-style and before when the trigger was still bare I found it quite slippery especially if you are tense and sweaty lol!

Rowan sells the setback style but I do not like it because it is brass, it will ruin the black and ss theme of my gun.

crossliner

My latest and Bushnell Elite G2DMR 6-24x50 30mm scope and other stuff should be in Vegas today or tomorrow..Uncle is gonna pick it up w/in the week  :-*

The reticle looks fantastic I like it better than the Horus type..

http://www.amazon.com/Bushnell-Tactical-Reticle-Riflescope-6-24x50mm/dp/B006UKMDFO/ref=sr_1_2?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1430270736&sr=1-2&keywords=g2dmr+elite

I think no one beats amazon.com in terms of shipping as long as you have amazon prime  :-*

I also ordered this scope protector, model SS15, and some Under Armour items because they are very expensive here..

http://www.amazon.com/ScopeShield-Neoprene-Scope-Cover-Black/dp/B00KGGEJCI/ref=sr_1_1?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1430270802&sr=1-1&keywords=scopeshield

Amazon   
Shipping Confirmation

-------------------------------------------

"Bushnell Elite Tactical G2..." and 12 other items have shipped.
Details
Order #002-4628856-6185826
Expected delivery date:
Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Track your package

Your Orders
Shipped to:--------------------------

Total Before Tax:
Tax Collected:
Shipment Total:

$1,122.23
$81.21
$1,203.44

Depending on the ship speed you chose, it may take 24 hours for tracking information to be available in your account.

Return or replace your items in Your Orders.

We hope to see you again soon.
Amazon.com
Recommended for You Based on Under Armour Range...
Under Armour Men's Webbing Belt   
Under Armour Men's Webbing Belt
$19.99 - $20.00    
Under Armour Men's Silicone Belt   
Under Armour Men's Silicone Belt
$23.39 - $34.99
Unless otherwise noted, items sold by Amazon.com LLC are subject to sales tax in select states in accordance with the applicable laws of that state. If your order contains one or more items from a seller other than Amazon.com LLC, it may be subject to state and local sales tax, depending upon the sellers business policies and the location of their operations. Learn more about tax and seller information.
Your invoice can be accessed here.
This email was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

ejackyou

Just Arrived 'Electro Dot' Recticle Sight for My  Tanfoglio 'Gold Custom'
Only Pistols! Springers, Pneumatics, C02, Vintage