WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

mudduck48

This gun has a finish on it that looks like the blue job on a Ruger Super Black Hawk .44 mag. It has to be paint, because this is made out of potmetal. It is so beautiful.  :-\
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

targettgii

Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

RC1947

RC1947

Bought the trap at a local gun shop, and the new, very hard to cock, pistol was just delivered. :-*  RC

USMA-1982

I use that same bullet trap in my garage - very few ricochets.
Ed

Fredericksburg VA

RC1947

I've got a piece of 1/2" thick rubber matting that I'll put onto the back of the trap using liquid nails.  Should quiet it down some.  Good to hear about the ricochets. RC

Monkeydad1969

I have the same trap, got it for 25.00.  I don't get any ricochets.  It does take a beating.  But please be careful.  Watch out for lead dust.  When I shoot my hard hitting AG's at it, the pellets disintegrate and put out some dust.

Joe
Joe
Aurora, CO.

mudduck48

RC, you sure got a nice looking pistol there. :-\

ejackyou

Just received my new 'Alpha' Chrony, and a K-Zone Shooting Rest to go along with it.
Will try them out on the weekend, while I wait feverishly, for the arrival of
an Alecto, and two Weihrauch pistols!
Only Pistols! Springers, Pneumatics, C02, Vintage

RC1947

This pistol was so insanely difficult to cock that after about 20 shots the cocking arm, which is a solid piece of steel, snapped in half where it meets the barrel.  There is a deep shiny gouge in it.  I left a message at Webley USA looking for a replacement pistol.  I hope he gets back to me.  Bummer.  RC

mudduck48

Did you buy it from PA? You have a 30 day return policy with PA.  ???

RC1947

Quote from: mudduck48 on May 09, 2015, 03:25:09 AM
Did you buy it from PA? You have a 30 day return policy with PA.  ???
No, got it off ebay.  They have a 30 day return policy, but I'm going to see if the distributor will satisfy the warranty.  RC

ped

shame about the tempest RC sadly the new webley guns aren't a patch on the old made in brummie made guns
these days webley is just a name and all their products are made either in china or turkey
ped
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

crossliner

Some of my toys are here now

Japan made 6-24x50 Bushy Elite G2DMR rets FFP scope

God A Grip SopMod sorbo pads..Now my cheekweld is perfect  :-* I have also installed another model on the forearm area.

That beautiful Coyote fur is a gift from Herr SSCoyote who is now in the Philippines  :-* I am gonna glass frame it ang hang it on my wall 8)

crossliner

On top of the scope is a US made Viridian C5L green laser w/ torch