WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

Jauvesst

i have ordered lots of stuff over the last couple years from gmac, never had any issues with them or the quality on their parts.

Old Dog

Quote from: Warriator on May 29, 2015, 12:23:56 AM
Old Dog
The powerlette eliminator costs £15.00 plus approximately £10.00 to ship (about $40). As soon as it's all assembled, I will update with pics etc.

Thanks MUCH, Warriator, will be looking forward to pictures, I do believe I will be wanting to order one  :-*
This Old Dog has outlived most of my enemies!!!
Many of my friends also, sorry to say!!!

arkmaker †

Have these little tidbits for the 2260 and 2240 Grey Ghost Carbine in the trucks on the way to TN;
Also a breech and some stuff from Charlie (who sent me a USPS tracking number a week ago but it has not shipped yet?) Man, if I didn't love that guy so much....  ;D

I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Rualert

Good looking bit there Ark, I am currently waiting, checking, waiting for my Freedom 8 to arrive. It's due on Wednesday next week, and I can't wait. What a relief to be free from depending on the Scuba, or Paintball shops for tank fills. Still waiting on the Air Arms Alfa-Proj once again still on back order, has been for the past two+ months. Another piece I can hardly wait to just see, not to mention shoot.

Casey

arkmaker †

Casey,
I hope you take this in the best of ways............I hate you!!  ;D ;D

Just kidding, but I sure would love to have a shoebox in the shed too............someday and get back to PCP's!!!

Congrats!! I know you'll love that addition to the shooting family.

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Rualert

Thanks Rich, and I already built a nice shelf right next to the shop compressor for it! Got to visit Harbor Freight, or call McCastar Carr to pick up a good moisture filter for the shop compressor side, but other than that, just waiting to see if I get the SCBA tank my sister in law is working on obtaining from one of the local Fire departments. It would be an older training unit, so it will have never been in an actual fire.   :) :-*  Of course then I will have to get a fil adapter setup for that, guess I'll have to reach out to Joe Brancato.

Casey

USMA-1982

Just arrived in the USPS to go with the GMAC brass trigger on my 2260.  Thanks Davio, very nice work!

Ed

Fredericksburg VA

Rualert

That's a good looking bolt there Ed. Davio PM me, I need a heavy duty bolt and handle for one of my builds. It has a pretty stout hammer spring, and I managed to snap off a Mellon handle in the bolt because of it. Not Charlies fault, the hammer spring being so stout, and the leverage the bolt handle allowed me to exert on the connection point was just too much. So reach out to me, and maybe we can come up with a bolt/handle combo that will give a little bit more leverage, but also be a tight fit in the breech so it will have a better chance of surviving.

Casey

arkmaker †

The short steel bolt handles that come with the steel breech are pretty much indestructible. When I had a stiff spring in a 22xx baseed pistol, that is what I used. Had to put my thumb on the back of the breech and pull like heck, but the bolt showed no signs of breaking. I did not like the trade off though and went back to a milder 1322 spring.

Buster

Is it not better just to put a lighter spring in the valve ?   ???
Shaun

QB 78 dl
    &
Shed loads of Crosman's

bgmcgee

New 2260 tube and a couple of other small parts. Just have to say the m-rod trigger is so much better than the stock trigger, even with the brass trigger and extra screws. Should have just got that triggef group insteds of the trigger. Live and learn.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

Rualert

Quote from: Buster on June 01, 2015, 09:58:01 PM
Is it not better just to put a lighter spring in the valve ?   ???

PCP based conversion rifle, so to get the proper curve, needed a heavy hammer spring. I guess I could try a bit heavier hammer, and a standard spring. Would most likely be able to tune it for a nice shot curve.

Casey

USMA-1982

For the 2260 - Disco breech and rear tube cover.  When I'm done it's going to be a DisCO2   ;)

Ed

Fredericksburg VA

Warriator

Benjamin Discovery .22
Benjamin Trail NP XL1100 .22
Umarex Surge .177
Beeman Tempest .177 (Webley)
Crosman 2240 (modded)
Crosman 2300s
Gamo .177 rifle (older model 1000fps)

arkmaker †

Some bits and pieces came yesterday. Just waiting on a few more to make the puzzle work.....