WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

mudduck48

Make sure you save all of the stock parts, even the screws. You might want to put it back to stock to shoot in the "stock" class.  ;) :P
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Bud

Just ordered a 24 inch barrel from Davio. I haven't decided weather or not to cut it. I am also thinking about free floating it. I am going to have a new tube plug made up so that I can screw a 1/2 diameter rod with a butt plate on it, into it. If Pennsy allows it, this will be my primary tree rat getter, or as someone from a black powder forum used to call them "limb bacon".

Rualert

Hey Ark, I realy like that breech, and that great looking trigger. Looking forward to seeing what you build from this latest collection of goodies.  Oh yeah, the Freedom8 showed up yesterday, I'll get a couple of pics shortly and post them up. Nice to know I won't have to worry about when I can get a tank filled anymore, especially the way the kids on the 4-H team can go through air and pellets. I thought I was bad, but put 20 or so kids behind the trigger and they can plow through some air and ammo. Very proud of them after their performance last year at the regional, and state matches. One of my juniors won both the regional and state matches for his age group in pistol, and recieved an invitation to shoot in the National event. Had a couple of seniors and juniors place in the top 25 of the state for rifle, and we had not even been up and running for a full year at that point.

Casey

RC1947

Cometa Indian was delivered this morning.  After shooting several quite accurate shots, I'm impressed as to how nice the single-stage trigger is, and how very easy it is to cock.  The sights are bold enough that I have no problem using them, which isn't usually the case.  The barrel was spotless out of the box.  I'm going to have some fun with this new kid. :-* RC

Trophyhunter49

got a 2260 wood stock and a .22 cal 24 inch barrel in for my next build !! ;)

mudduck48

Quote from: RC1947 on June 04, 2015, 05:34:55 PM
Cometa Indian was delivered this morning.  After shooting several quite accurate shots, I'm impressed as to how nice the single-stage trigger is, and how very easy it is to cock.  The sights are bold enough that I have no problem using them, which isn't usually the case.  The barrel was spotless out of the box.  I'm going to have some fun with this new kid. :-* RC

WOW! Now that is an interesting looking gun. I guess we now need an 5M open pistol shoot in the comps. Open sights only.  :-*

RC1947

The Indian is indeed an interesting pistol.  Another of those shooters, like a Beeman P-1, that I can't get enough of.  An easy shooting springer with a crisp single-stage trigger.  Ejackyou opened my eyes to this one, and I'm quite glad he did.  RC

Tater

Quote from: Rualert on June 04, 2015, 05:10:44 PM
   Hey Ark, I realy like that breech, and that great looking trigger. Looking forward to seeing what you build from this latest collection of goodies.  Oh yeah, the Freedom8 showed up yesterday, I'll get a couple of pics shortly and post them up. Nice to know I won't have to worry about when I can get a tank filled anymore, especially the way the kids on the 4-H team can go through air and pellets. I thought I was bad, but put 20 or so kids behind the trigger and they can plow through some air and ammo. Very proud of them after their performance last year at the regional, and state matches. One of my juniors won both the regional and state matches for his age group in pistol, and recieved an invitation to shoot in the National event. Had a couple of seniors and juniors place in the top 25 of the state for rifle, and we had not even been up and running for a full year at that point.

Casey

Congrats on the compressor.   :-*
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

Warriator

Just got a......oh wait. Its not a pistol. LOL

Benjamin trail NP XL1100 .22. Had to say anyway.
Benjamin Discovery .22
Benjamin Trail NP XL1100 .22
Umarex Surge .177
Beeman Tempest .177 (Webley)
Crosman 2240 (modded)
Crosman 2300s
Gamo .177 rifle (older model 1000fps)

ejackyou

Arrived on my doorstep yesterday, .22cal shooting 365fps, not bad for an Old Girl.
Get Your Wagons in a Circle RC, and let that Indian shoot em Up!
Only Pistols! Springers, Pneumatics, C02, Vintage

RC1947

Congrats on that classic springer!  It's a beauty, and good velocity for a .22.   :-* RC

mudduck48

There is another one that needs the 5M open pistol comp. with open sights. ;)

USMA-1982

Wow - that front sight post looks really high!  Have you shot it yet?
Ed

Fredericksburg VA

Trophyhunter49

Thanks to USMA-1982 I got a whole page of stuff on the way in from Crosman !!!  ;) :D ;D ;D ;D

USMA-1982

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on June 05, 2015, 05:19:24 AM
  Thanks to USMA-1982 I got a whole page of stuff on the way in from Crosman !!!  ;) :D ;D ;D ;D

"Like"
Ed

Fredericksburg VA