WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

Old Dog

Quote from: agninja on June 14, 2015, 01:53:02 AM
Oh this is just wonderful. The Fedex tracking said my pistol was out for delivery in my city, and then I refresh the page and it says "DELIVERY EXCEPTION. Unable to deliver due to incorrect address, sending back to shipper." Um...WTH??? First of all, my address with Pyramyd Air is in fact correct. Second, the Fedex page doesn't show you what address they have so I can't verify where they are trying to deliver it. This is the second package in a row that has not got to me. I really getting irritated.

And why send it back to PA 2000 miles away? Just keep it at the local post office until the address issue is sorted out. This is so dumb.

Now that has to be beyond FRUSTRATING, it has not happened to me yet, better cross my fingers  :o
This Old Dog has outlived most of my enemies!!!
Many of my friends also, sorry to say!!!

BigErn

A new AR2079 target stock for my QB. I was getting creative with the original stock then I overdid it and ruined it  >:(  I will try and salvage what's left of it  ;D

KevinP

Quote from: agninja on June 14, 2015, 01:53:02 AM
Oh this is just wonderful. The Fedex tracking said my pistol was out for delivery in my city, and then I refresh the page and it says "DELIVERY EXCEPTION. Unable to deliver due to incorrect address, sending back to shipper." Um...WTH??? First of all, my address with Pyramyd Air is in fact correct. Second, the Fedex page doesn't show you what address they have so I can't verify where they are trying to deliver it. This is the second package in a row that has not got to me. I really getting irritated.

And why send it back to PA 2000 miles away? Just keep it at the local post office until the address issue is sorted out. This is so dumb.

It's Fedx and you have the tracking number, call the 800 number !!! they will sort it out ... I had one that the address label fell off but the tracking number did not, the driver didn't have a clue but with the tracking number we sorted it out ....
Kevin
Albany, New York

agninja

Quote from: KevinP on June 14, 2015, 04:47:15 PM
It's Fedx and you have the tracking number, call the 800 number !!! they will sort it out ... I had one that the address label fell off but the tracking number did not, the driver didn't have a clue but with the tracking number we sorted it out ....
A lot of places like PA and Amazon are using "smart post" nowadays, which means the carrier will dump your stuff off at your local post office and let them deliver it to you. That way the tracking info they send you is virtually useless, because when you call Fedex or UPS they just say "Oh sorry, we can't help you, its your local post office's responsibility." And of course you can't call the post office on the weekends, and even during the week you may not be able to get through very easily. Fedex did confirm my mailing address with them was correct. This tells me that the post office/mailman dropped the ball.
Black air pistols matter.

KevinP

Now that is a bummer ...

re: smart post, ha what a joke.
had a box of stuff coming from Va., went to N.J. then to Ma
then back to NJ then back to MA, then to me - took a week ....
Kevin
Albany, New York

agninja

Quote from: KevinP on June 15, 2015, 08:42:22 AM
Now that is a bummer ...

re: smart post, ha what a joke.
had a box of stuff coming from Va., went to N.J. then to Ma
then back to NJ then back to MA, then to me - took a week ....
PA wrote me back and said that there must've been a problem with the zip code when fedex transferred it to the post office. Asked if I wanted a refund once they get the package or have them resend it. Both seem like fairly depressing options.
Black air pistols matter.

dynosore

A new 3D barrel band, boss buddy and a 3D hammer spring guide and sear spring guide from Alchemy AirWorks :-* going to upgrade my 1322 first then will do the same on the 1377. Just got the steel breech for the 1377 now I need a scope and a shoulder stock........ Wife said no more guns so instead I am gonna modify what I have, BUT I am saving up for the Avanti Triumph match.

KevinP

Quote from: dynosore on June 17, 2015, 06:03:14 PM
A new 3D barrel band, boss buddy and a 3D hammer spring guide and sear spring guide from Alchemy AirWorks :-* going to upgrade my 1322 first then will do the same on the 1377. Just got the steel breech for the 1377 now I need a scope and a shoulder stock........ Wife said no more guns so instead I am gonna modify what I have, BUT I am saving up for the Avanti Triumph match.

It is always good to have a back up plain ...  :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

onebaddj

All my inbound parts are for the condor for when I get home. Man am I gunna have a ball with all the parts! In this shipment tat was sent out today I have a AEON 6-20x50 FT reticle scope, ttqc top hat that will go in the extra tank I ordered also have side wheel for the scope and3 sets of the tt orings for spares. Next month will be either a mad dog stock or the wokgard and a nice CAA pistol grip. not sure which way I will go yet. they are about the same price in the end. 
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

crossliner

Quote from: onebaddj on June 20, 2015, 06:10:03 PM
All my inbound parts are for the condor for when I get home. Man am I gunna have a ball with all the parts! In this shipment tat was sent out today I have a AEON 6-20x50 FT reticle scope, ttqc top hat that will go in the extra tank I ordered also have side wheel for the scope and3 sets of the tt orings for spares. Next month will be either a mad dog stock or the wokgard and a nice CAA pistol grip. not sure which way I will go yet. they are about the same price in the end.

You will love the Aeon's FT reticle  :-*..A bit of correction though it is a 24x and not a 20x  :-*

RC1947

My new Nagant pellet revolver arrived this morning.  They're made with a Lothar Walther barrel, and so, it's remarkably accurate.  Nice trigger too.  On the loud side.  RC

mudduck48

We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

RC1947

PA has them, but the better deal, until the 4th, is from Gletcher with the 15% off and free shipping.  I'll post a review with groupings once we get used to each other.  Superb quality. :-* RC 

http://gletcherguns.com/shop/rifled-barrel-revolvers/ngt-r.html

RC1947

Features, including info on the barrel of the Nagant pellet revolver.  RC

http://gletcherguns.com/features-and-quality.html

arkmaker †

A happy smiling USPS woman dropped this in my hands today! Needs a little love, but I think it may be a shooter when I am through with it.  :-*
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22