1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

arkmaker †

A "Genuine" 1740 tube on its way to Tennessee via Davio!  :-* :-*

Time to dress my 1740 up proper and ditch the 2240 tube. I do believe that will complete it (I think I might have said that before :-).
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

mudduck48

We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

mudduck48

arkmaker †

Cool!  8)
I came real close to popping for a used one at the pawn shop last month, while hunting for airguns. I hesitated and now it is more than likely gone.

You need to shoot that in the 5M BB pistol comp this month!!!!!
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

agninja

Not mine. An old one from the Airguns of Arizona showroom. They had this 1377 sitting right on top of their center rack like their crown jewel. The guy let me play with it for a little bit. The only problem I had with it was they still had the stock barrel band on it. But other than that it was a well modded, sweet looking Crosman pistol.  Didn't get to shoot it unfortunately. :(
Black air pistols matter.

mudduck48

Quote from: arkmaker on August 11, 2015, 11:31:36 PM
Cool!  8)
I came real close to popping for a used one at the pawn shop last month, while hunting for airguns. I hesitated and now it is more than likely gone.

You need to shoot that in the 5M BB pistol comp this month!!!!!
The wife and I went to our county fair today. The gun showed up before we left. I hope to get a chance to shoot it tomorrow. Then I can see what it will do. Maybe the comps? :P

bgmcgee

Good tobsee you got it before you went to the fair.   :-* 
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

mudduck48

I received my Williams sight blades today. O-BOY! Now I can work on getting the 2260 sighted in. :-*

targettgii

It looked like the peep was doing the trick for you Duck.
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

rangerfredbob

Just bought a parts bin from the yellow classifieds, looks like enough parts to build a 2240 and two 1322's along with a long steel breech :), might just have to make something cool...
Near McMinnville, Oregon

Have me many an airgun :), count is 102 now...

KevinP

Looks like an awesome score   ...   :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

beerhippy

Saturday should see a Simmons 4x pro hunter pistol scope on the doorstep and also an AC Custom Parts flat top piston and stainless screw set.  Got some stuff coming from Mellon Air but that is arriving by bicycle ;)
Man, that was close!

beerhippy

Quote from: agninja on August 12, 2015, 04:10:11 AM
Not mine. An old one from the Airguns of Arizona showroom. They had this 1377 sitting right on top of their center rack like their crown jewel. The guy let me play with it for a little bit. The only problem I had with it was they still had the stock barrel band on it. But other than that it was a well modded, sweet looking Crosman pistol.  Didn't get to shoot it unfortunately. :(

How much did the want for it?
Man, that was close!

Brutuz

Both a .177 and .22 cal at 169 euro each  :-*
My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well