WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

USMA-1982

It's red.  Does look a little pinkish in the pic though - probably because of the contrast with the tablecloth.
Ed

Fredericksburg VA

crossliner

Quote from: crossliner on November 09, 2015, 05:23:13 AM
My latest optics are here, an UltraDot Pan AV and a 20x42 SWFA MQ scope..Both are made in Japan..The Hawke for my 1377 has been has been left out but it will be here soon  :-*

Sold both like I always do lol! Profit is very nice :-* SWFA has very nice scopes on sale again I plan on getting 2.

mudduck48

We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Trophyhunter49

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

Gary

Duck, I couldn't resist taking the $10 bait either and ordered some more pellets.  :-*

mudduck48

Quote from: KevinP on November 30, 2015, 06:57:27 AM
And you got a free hat  ??
I saw that, I hope so. I'll see in 7 to 10 days, when my order gets here. The weather is pretty bad between PA and here , so it might take a little longer to get to the left coast. :P
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Monkeydad1969

With the 10.00 bucks from PA, does it post to the payment when you get ready to finalize the order? 
Joe
Aurora, CO.

Gary

You have to redeem the points as a gift certificate and then apply the gift certificate in the payment screen. You sort of have to jump through a couple hoops to get it done.

Monkeydad1969

thanks Gary.

I did redeem the points a gift card.  So I assume I need to wait a bit first.
Joe
Aurora, CO.

Gary

Mine showed up in my account almost immediately

Gary

I copied the gift card number and pasted it in the gift card section of the payment screen. You may have to refresh your browser to clear the cache.

Gary

While I'm here Widener's has some Simmons 4X pistol scopes on sale for $51.00. I have one coming tomorrow. It's about half price, so I'll see why they discounted them so much.

Here's a link to it if anyone is interested: https://www.wideners.com/itemdetail.cfm?item_id=100001748&dir=25|1869|1872

Monkeydad1969

Hey Gary it came thru and I made my order.  Thanks for the help.
Joe
Aurora, CO.

Stranded in California.