WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

rangerfredbob

I finally have something airgun related in route :), I needed a reseal kit for my Benjamin hand pump, and the place on ebay I got it from had a kit for the 78G I have that needs resealed... The pump reseal kit was required, I don't want to go without my Marauder...
Near McMinnville, Oregon

Have me many an airgun :), count is 102 now...

Noah

Please keep us posted on how them bbs work  :-*
"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

Gary

Another scope came in today. It's an UTG Bug Buster. It's not the best glass on the market, but it is a nice little scope for the money. And it will focus on the 5 meter targets so I can see the scoring rings. I like it better than the red dots I have been trying.

crossliner

Leapers are nice and very durable but their rets are too thick..

Gary

Quote from: crossliner on December 11, 2015, 02:18:56 PM
but their rets are too thick..

That's a fact. I'm used to fine crosshair reticles, but I can't seem to find a scope with them that will focus down to 5 meters. When it warms up and I can play outside, Ill switch over to one of my better scopes.

RC1947

I use several older Bug Busters on rifles, and even with the overly thick reticle, I like them.  Nice score.  RC

Redleg

Weighs in a 3 lbs with the red dot installed.  Test firing revealed no faults.  Got it on the bull in 3 shots.  Red Dot is too large for my liking so I'll make a change there.
Very little plastic to be seen in this pistol.  I'm  not enamored with the "gold" finish but I can live with that.

When the snow melts today, I'll give it a go to see if the CO2 cartridge is leaking or not.

Impression is favorable but the magazine is incredibly difficult to load with BBs... and a second mag is outrageously expensive ($35+).  That is my main complaint, so far.

Crosman 3576, , C1377, C2400kt, IZH-60, Beeman P17,31 Crosman Vigilante, Tanfoglio Limited, Tanfoglio Gold

Gary

Nice.  :-* :-*I like the looks of it. I saw those on one of the supplier websites and almost ordered it. I have a Tangfolio pistol I used in IDPA and love it. I thought it'd be cool to have the airgun version to go with it.

crossliner

Quote from: Gary on December 11, 2015, 02:23:29 PM
That's a fact. I'm used to fine crosshair reticles, but I can't seem to find a scope with them that will focus down to 5 meters. When it warms up and I can play outside, Ill switch over to one of my better scopes.

Sorry Gary I did not mean anything offensive, I have had several of this brand and though I found them nice their rets are just too stubby for my taste..I think BugBusters focus down to 3  and not just 5 ..

Gary

Quote from: crossliner on December 12, 2015, 11:47:24 AM
Sorry Gary I did not mean anything offensive, I have had several of this brand and though I found them nice their rets are just too stubby for my taste..I think BugBusters focus down to 3  and not just 5 ..

You didn't say anything offensive at all. I agree with you about the reticles. And, yes it focuses down to 3 yards. I have a pellet trap at 5 meters and that's why I referenced that distance.

I'm a firm believer that a product's good and bad points should be brought to light. I'm not a fanboy of any product I pay my money for. I won't exaggerate a product's features and benefits, and I really appreciate others' thoughts about them.

I apologize if I came off as offended. Typed words have no inflection.....especially mine at times. Thanks a bunch!! :-*

crossliner

Quote from: Gary on December 12, 2015, 01:13:25 PM
You didn't say anything offensive at all. I agree with you about the reticles. And, yes it focuses down to 3 yards. I have a pellet trap at 5 meters and that's why I referenced that distance.

I'm a firm believer that a product's good and bad points should be brought to light. I'm not a fanboy of any product I pay my money for. I won't exaggerate a product's features and benefits, and I really appreciate others' thoughts about them.

I apologize if I came off as offended. Typed words have no inflection.....especially mine at times. Thanks a bunch!! :-*

Thanks and have a nice day sir  :-*

Gippeto

These showed up the other day...finally had a chance to unpack them this evening. Parts for a winter project... ;)

Al

targettgii

Looks like a bottle fed project is in your future. :-* :-* :-*
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

BillK

What are those?  Air tanks w/o valves? ???
West Michigan
Crosman Nitro Venom .22
Crosman 760 - 782 - 1077
Sheridan S S - H - E9
Benjamin NP pistol - Disco - Prod
MIC B1 .177
2300S - 2300T - 2400kt
1740 - 2240 - 2250 - 1760 - 2260 - 1701P
1322 - 1377
MK I & II

Gippeto

Yes. Valves will be of my own design and must be made. Build is to be"Condor-ish".

Al