WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

Old Dog

Just ordered the AGD Colt Commander refurbished, hopefully will have it by Wed  :-*

Does any one know if the EXCIT SMART SHOP BBs (copper plated lead) will work in this or is there a bb holding magnet somewhere in the feed system that need steel BBs to function properly?
This Old Dog has outlived most of my enemies!!!
Many of my friends also, sorry to say!!!

mudduck48

Quote from: Old Dog on December 20, 2015, 08:10:02 PM
Are those two the refurbished ?
No, just the Colt is a refurbished. The Witness is new. And yes, Old dog, these guns will shoot the Smart BB's. I hope you have a strong thumb nail, they are a bit to load. I only load 10 BB's at a time. Why? because I only get 50 shots out of my Lealand carts. And I have no feeding problems. :)
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Old Dog

Quote from: mudduck48 on December 20, 2015, 08:55:27 PM
No, just the Colt is a refurbished. The Witness is new. And yes, Old dog, these guns will shoot the Smart BB's. I hope you have a strong thumb nail, they are a bit to load. I only load 10 BB's at a time. Why? because I only get 50 shots out of my Lealand carts. And I have no feeding problems. :)

Great report, Thanks for the info on the Smart BBs  :-* :-* :-*

targettgii

Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

RC1947

It must seem that lately I've been treating myself with pistols, like this very nice .22 P-1 I bought off a guy on the Yellow.  It came with the nice Pachmayer grips, the scope and mount are mine.  In a way, I'm celebrating not being in the agony I suffered in the weeks prior to a Friday the 13th of November surgery I underwent to remove a large cancerous tumor from inside my bladder - and I'll leave it to you to imagine what small opening the doc used to perform the work.  I have been declared cancer free, but I lost a lot of blood, and so, I spend much of my recovery time shooting down cellar, enjoying life.  RC

mudduck48

You got it, AIR GUN therapy. Got to love it.
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Gary

When I ordered the 1701 trigger assembly, Crosman told me it may take several weeks to get it. Instead, it along with some other stuff arrived in about a week. I installed it and have been playing with it  and the power adjuster most of the day. It's definitely a lot better than the stock 2240 trigger. :-*

Gary

Y'all have picked up some nice looking guns....Congratulations!!!! :-* :-*

targettgii

Nice looking pistol RC good to here that your doing well and cancer free. :-* :-* :-*
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

JMJinNC

Gary, you're going to love that 1701p trigger!

JMJinNC
John

Old Dog

Congrats on your cancer free report  :-*, RC1947 I to am cancer free at the moment, down to one scan a year now  :-*

rangerfredbob

airgundepot had a deal on the Hatsan Edge Vortex for $89, if it's your first time to the site you get a popup for 10% off your next purchase in your email if you sign up for their thing, then buy 4 tins of pellets get the cheapest free (like pyramid air does) and free shipping over $99, so $106.13 to my door I got a .25 gas piston and 4 tins of pellets shipped to my door :), since I just ordered today I imagine it'll be mid next week by the time I get it but hey, I didn't know I even needed a new pellet gun :)
Near McMinnville, Oregon

Have me many an airgun :), count is 102 now...

RC1947

Thanks for the supportive comments gents.  With my array of past bad habits, I feel lucky in that it wasn't much worse than it was.
Congrats to you Old Dog.  I'm on a 3 month schedule of screening to start with.  RC

Gary

Congratulations RC!!! Being cancer free has to be a major comfort to you and your family. :-* :-*

Tater

Quote from: Gary on December 22, 2015, 01:47:29 PM
Congratulations RC!!! Being cancer free has to be a major comfort to you and your family. :-* :-*

Congrats RC, great to hear this.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs