WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

Old Dog

Quote from: RC1947 on December 22, 2015, 01:42:42 PM
Thanks for the supportive comments gents.  With my array of past bad habits, I feel lucky in that it wasn't much worse than it was.
Congrats to you Old Dog.  I'm on a 3 month schedule of screening to start with.  RC

You will get to the one year screening before you know it, our thoughts will be with you Brother, may we both stay free forever more  :-* :-* :-*
This Old Dog has outlived most of my enemies!!!
Many of my friends also, sorry to say!!!

Gary

The TKO ldc came in today. It sure makes a difference when shooting inside. I was concerned it may affect accuracy. But after shooting it awhile, that concern was laid to rest. It makes the pistol so long that I'm for sure going to order a 2250 tube and forearm which hopefully will make the pistol ride the bags a little better.

mudduck48

We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

onebaddj

Got my 2nd sony as100 action camera today! Came with the remote screen watch display i can control all my cameras with. Now i can record all my shots in slow mo and nomal speed then combine the videos! Will be sweet! Now just need to get to shooting.
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

Gary

:-* :-* :-*I have one of those with the remote and used it this hunting season to record bowhunts. They are a good little camera for the money.

Quote from: Gary on December 23, 2015, 12:05:41 AM
The TKO ldc came in today. It sure makes a difference when shooting inside. I was concerned it may affect accuracy. But after shooting it awhile, that concern was laid to rest. It makes the pistol so long that I'm for sure going to order a 2250 tube and forearm which hopefully will make the pistol ride the bags a little better.
I think you will like the 2250 tube & forearm.  :-*
Stranded in California.

Noah

"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

Gary

7624452, Noah hit it on the head, that is nice. The forearm makes the pistol look more balanced. :-*

USMA-1982

Quote from: Gary on December 23, 2015, 10:25:17 AM
7624452, Noah hit it on the head, that is nice. The forearm makes the pistol look more balanced. :-*

The 2250 forearm is also good for shooting from Weaver.  Here's mine with a Don Cothran breech.

Ed

Fredericksburg VA

Gary

USMA, that's a great looking pistol too!! :-*

The parts list is made out so the order can be placed.

Thanks guys for the pics.

Tater

Nice pick ups guys.
@Gary - What length barrel is that?
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

Gary

Quote from: Tater on December 23, 2015, 03:18:52 PM
Nice pick ups guys.
@Gary - What length barrel is that?

Jerry, it's a 10.1" LW.

Tater

Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

Tater

A nice looking 3D barrel band arrived from Davio. Can't wait to put it on this weekend.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

Old Dog

FEDEX just dropped my AGD Colt Commander refurbished, it is as far as I can see like new in the box, just a slight bit of wear on the upper end of the mag and I can see very lightly where the hammer has struck the pin, overall it is pristine, a nice Christmas gift to my self, even she who cooks the meals likes it of course she shoots a colt commander only in 45ACP  :-* :-* :-*
This Old Dog has outlived most of my enemies!!!
Many of my friends also, sorry to say!!!