WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

mudduck48

Good to see you finally got it. I have been shooting my new one. I put the cart in my pocket to warm it up, load it in the mag, load 10 BB's, shoot the 10 shots, then put the mag in my pocket again to warm it back up. Been a bit cold here for CO2. It works.
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

RC1947

Congrats on the Colt.  I've had excellent luck buying refurbished pistols from AGD.
Keeping carts in a pocket is an old trick that I've employed for years.  If kept there for any length of time, the first shot can be a whopper.
Happy shooting.  RC (since changing to Windows 10, none of the smilies work)

Gary

Quote from: RC1947 on December 24, 2015, 11:29:10 PM
(since changing to Windows 10, none of the smilies work)

RC, I had the same problem when I joined. It is a browser problem. I switched from Microsoft Edge to Chrome and all the smilies work.

RC1947

Thanks Gary.  I've got Chrome loaded and will give it a try. :-* :-*  RC

Old Dog

Quote from: mudduck48 on December 24, 2015, 11:00:33 PM
Good to see you finally got it. I have been shooting my new one. I put the cart in my pocket to warm it up, load it in the mag, load 10 BB's, shoot the 10 shots, then put the mag in my pocket again to warm it back up. Been a bit cold here for CO2. It works.

Refurbished AGD Colt Commander BB pistol arrived today :-*

:-* :-* :-* IT SHOOTS  :-* :-* :-*

Have a box with dense cotton waste next to my desk so can test shoot while at the computer, loading the mag is interesting, the follower locks down OK but have to push the BBs one at a time down the feed channel past a small restriction, going to make a small diameter plastic push rod about 3 to 3 inches long to save the nail  ;D
This Old Dog has outlived most of my enemies!!!
Many of my friends also, sorry to say!!!

onebaddj

Bout to put together a compilation of gi joe and army man shots in both slow mo and regular speed. Will be funny!
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

rangerfredbob

Just got my Hatsan Edge Vortex in .25 yesterday and have only put about 10 pellets through it but so far I like it, it's pretty smooth and quiet, and very ergonomic in the stock, only thing that is kinda annoying is the auto safety, wouldn't be too bad if the safety release was reachable without moving a hand but it's directly behind the action and you can't reach it with your thumb... Also got 5 different tins of pellets with it so I can do a little comparison...
Near McMinnville, Oregon

Have me many an airgun :), count is 102 now...

Gary

Congratulations Scott. :-* I almost picked one up from a dealer in a neighboring city, but had not read any credible reports. Please give us your findings on the gun, especially accuracy.

crossliner

Some carbon fiber tubes and a Daystate reflex type carbon fiber "moderator"..

mudduck48

Looks like I just joined the 715 club. O-BOY!! :-\ :-* :P
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

RC1947

Monkeydad1969

Joe
Aurora, CO.

BillK

Very good looking Dan Wesson Mr. Duck. :-*
West Michigan
Crosman Nitro Venom .22
Crosman 760 - 782 - 1077
Sheridan S S - H - E9
Benjamin NP pistol - Disco - Prod
MIC B1 .177
2300S - 2300T - 2400kt
1740 - 2240 - 2250 - 1760 - 2260 - 1701P
1322 - 1377
MK I & II

bgmcgee

Nice one Duck. :-*  Guess I'm going to have to say it "now let's see some holes in a target"   ;D
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

TennX

Expecting a QB57 in 177 today...purchased from AGD...ordering a 22 barrel from Archers....Happy New Year...