WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

onebaddj

Another talontunes cf tank. Will set it up with the jds reg set to 2k psi. Will only fill to 3000 psi. Got the cf tank for the reg setup cause it will end up being about the same length as the stock tank. Cant wait! Should put me about 30-35 fpe on the reg setup perfect for pests and stupid accuracy!
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

RC1947

Spare cartridges for my DW 715 and my Nagant pellet shooters, and my new Georgia boots to replace an old GB pair that I need to have repaired. RC

ejackyou

Hatsan Model25 'Supercharger' .22cal..
Only Pistols! Springers, Pneumatics, C02, Vintage

mudduck48

Quote from: RC1947 on January 28, 2016, 07:37:05 PM
Spare cartridges for my DW 715 and my Nagant pellet shooters, and my new Georgia boots to replace an old GB pair that I need to have repaired. RC

Boots and boolets, what? no beer?
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

RC1947

I like to drink wine or beer while cooking, and I've been cooking most of the day, which is another interest of mine.  Oh, and I like boots too.  RC

Gary

ejackyou

Nice gun for the money,
give us your review, once you've put it through it's paces!
I've been thinking of getting one.
Only Pistols! Springers, Pneumatics, C02, Vintage

mudduck48

That is interesting, How could you have a p17 coming when I bought both of them. They are going to be here tomorrow. ??? ???

Gary

You beat me to those two, so I ordered one from Amazon and they got it to me in one day. That was a good deal on the two you have coming. :-*

mudduck48

mudduck48

Quote from: Gary on January 29, 2016, 03:13:25 AM
You beat me to those two, so I ordered one from Amazon and they got it to me in one day. That was a good deal on the two you have coming. :-*
The pellet pin will not do you any good if you do not take and grind out under the rear sight so the pen will fit. I saw that on one of the forums. Unless you are going to use the pen for something else.

Gary

Quote from: mudduck48 on January 29, 2016, 03:27:59 AM
The pellet pin will not do you any good if you do not take and grind out under the rear sight so the pen will fit. I saw that on one of the forums. Unless you are going to use the pen for something else.

The pen is for when I take the HW50S to the woods. But, I'm not opposed to grinding the P17. It's a pain for me to load.

mudduck48

I saw it somewhere. This guy used his Dremel and opened up a hole just under the rear sight so the pellet pen would fit into the barrel. The loading of a pellet is a bit of a bugger on this gun. I start the pellet into the barrel then take a small dowel to push the pellet into the barrel. Then I put the gun on my work bench, grab the top just in front of the rear sight and close. You'll get used to it.  ;D Oh, by the way, let's see some holes in your target.LOL ???

Gary