WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

droid

Yayyyyy I got me a like new 2240 coming

Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

droid

Now I got me some more coming:

Short steel breech LH
Black alloy BB
Ebony Target Grips
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

1377x

An arkmaker short breech and 1399 stock. I guess I should check the mailbox  :-[ :)
closed mouths dont get fed

ejackyou

Latest Acquisitions in the New Year.
Only Pistols! Springers, Pneumatics, C02, Vintage

1377x

closed mouths dont get fed

mudduck48

And I thought I was getting carried away. At this rate, you will have more that Croshairs. 8)
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

ejackyou

And I thought I was Done last fall!

RC1947

Very nice.  Doesn't Croshairs have at least 100?  RC

mudduck48

Yes he does. last count was about 114. You have to back in the archives to see for sure. :P

BillK

Now, that's a real nice looking bunch of guns.  Some new, some old & some classic. :-*
West Michigan
Crosman Nitro Venom .22
Crosman 760 - 782 - 1077
Sheridan S S - H - E9
Benjamin NP pistol - Disco - Prod
MIC B1 .177
2300S - 2300T - 2400kt
1740 - 2240 - 2250 - 1760 - 2260 - 1701P
1322 - 1377
MK I & II

ejackyou

Thanks!
Got a Black Indian coming 'on the truck'
and waiting on the DW 715 Pellet and a P17
Then I'm Done!

USMA-1982

Two more CMP 853 refurbs, courtesy of HHS JROTC.  These are for my two sons so we can have some friendly 10M competitions when they're home from school.

Not sure who HHS is (several candidates on Google) but the rifles are in real nice shape.  Normal wear on the wood, but no cracks or dings and the bluing on the metal looks real nice.  Rear aperture sights are brand new!  I had pretty nice results refinishing the stock on my first one, so I'll re-do these as well.  They both have nice grain under the factory finish and one of them looks like it has some tiger striping as well.   

These are the absolute best deals going in air rifles, if you don't already have at least one, don't delay any more.  They won't last forever!

Ed

Fredericksburg VA

mudduck48

Looks like Daisy quit making the 953, so this is a great way to get a SSP Daisy.

JMJinNC

Ed, good deal getting 2 of the monte carlo stocked 853. Pretty soon it will be time for a Daisy/Avanti x53 gallery thread.

JMJ
John

mudduck48

Quote from: USMA-1982 on January 30, 2016, 06:02:27 PM
Two more CMP 853 refurbs, courtesy of HHS JROTC.  These are for my two sons so we can have some friendly 10M competitions when they're home from school.

Not sure who HHS is (several candidates on Google) but the rifles are in real nice shape.  Normal wear on the wood, but no cracks or dings and the bluing on the metal looks real nice.  Rear aperture sights are brand new!  I had pretty nice results refinishing the stock on my first one, so I'll re-do these as well.  They both have nice grain under the factory finish and one of them looks like it has some tiger striping as well.   

These are the absolute best deals going in air rifles, if you don't already have at least one, don't delay any more.  They won't last forever!

This is real Ducky. I went to the CMP web site, finally found the air rifle sales, it looks to me like I can't buy one of these unless I'm in some kind of club or organization. Can any one buy one of these?